Chapter 12

JAY'S POV

Jay waited until Beyoncé pulled off to head back to his car. A part of him was excited because he was slowly but surely getting the love of his life back. But there was one thing holding him back. Miracle.

He took a few deep breaths before getting back into the car because with the stunt that Miracle just pulled, he could kill her. He'd never let anyone hurt Beyoncé, especially not Miracle. Male or female, it makes no difference.

He didn't say a word to Miracle the entire ride back to his place, she would call his name periodically but he wouldn't answer or he'd just turn the radio up. Eventually she got the hint.

When they pulled up to the house, Jay got out the car and headed inside without opening Miracle's door or seeing if she was okay. She finally came in about 10 minutes after him and Jay was sitting on the couch, waiting.

Jay: We need to talk.

Miracle: Talk then.

Jay: Miracle, sit down. I want you to hear what I'm saying loud and clear.

Miracle sat in a chair directly across from him.

Miracle: Speak.

Jay: Miracle, I need you to go away. Like far away. When I said that we were over on the yacht, I meant it. I told you that I would be here for you and my unborn child and I meant that as well. But since you killed the baby, I want nothing to do with you.

Miracle: Where am I supposed to go Jay? You know I don't have anyone. No family, what do you expect me to do without you? I'm nothing without you.

Jay: I suggest you get back to doing whatever it is you were doing before me. You want me for all the wrong reasons and I never had to worry about any of that when I was with Beyoncé. You telling me that you're nothing without me just proves that you're not the type of woman I want to be with, listen to yourself. Make something of yourself, do something and stop depending on men to do everything for you. That shit will only get you so far in life.

Miracle: Stop comparing me to that bitch. You never even spoke about her before she moved back to New York. You and the rest of the world keep putting her on this pedestal like she's some type of Queen. If she's everything that you hype her up to be, then why did you cheat on her?

Jay: Me cheating on her doesn't make her any less of a great woman. She did nothing wrong and she didn't deserve to be cheated on. My stupid ass was just too caught up realize the shit. And stop fucking calling her out of her name!

Miracle: Fuck you Jay!

Jay: The fact of the matter is that she's giving me a second chance and I'm not messing that up. Blue is counting on me and Beyoncé is giving me two more children, I honestly couldn't ask for anything more but for you to remove yourself from the equation. This thing between us is over. I want you out of my house by the end of this week. Call one of your stripping ass homegirls and ask if you can crash at their hotel or some shit but you're not welcome here.

*Miracle starts crying*

Jay: And there's some Kleenex in the bathroom if you need it. You're sleeping in the guest room until the end of the week and my bedroom door will be locked at all times so don't try any sneaky shit.

Miracle: But-

Jay: You know what, I'll probably just go stay with my ex-wife and my daughter. *walks away*

Miracle: Don't walk away from me! Where are you going?

Jay: I have a hot date tonight with the mother of my three children, problem?