Chapter 7

*The next morning*

It was about 7am and for some reason Beyoncé was wide awake. She decided to do her morning hygiene routine and when she was done she slipped on a pink thong and a small tank top without a bra.

Blue was still at her friend's house and would be there for another day so Bey had the house to herself for the weekend.

As she was making herself breakfast there was a knock at the door. She looked through the peep hole and seen that it was Jay, she was guessing that he wanted to drop off the clothes her washed for her last night. She thought about running upstairs to her room to put on something more appropriate but quickly decided against it because she likes to tease.

She just opened the door..

Jay: Damn, good morning beautiful.

Bey just gave him a flirtatious smirk, turned around giving him a nice view of her ass in her Victoria Secret thong, and walked back into the kitchen.

Jay: That ass is going to be the death of me.

Bey: *chuckles* I'm making breakfast, want any?

Jay: Damn right!

Bey: Okay, go put my clothes in my room and make yourself comfortable. I'm gonna finish up in here.

Jay: Nope. I'm gonna sit here and keep my beautiful ex-wife company.

Bey: Suit yourself.

Bey finished cooking and they both just sat on the couch, ate, and watched tv.

Jay: I miss this. I miss us. I miss waking up to your beautiful face with no make up and your messy bed hair. I want to be around my daughter all the time. I want us to be a family again.

Bey: And all I wanted was for you to remain faithful to me. But, we can't always get what we want.

Jay: I'm sorry. How many times do I have to say it?

Bey: You don't have to keep saying it. I heard you.

Jay: And you don't want me back? You don't want to fix this?

Bey: Nope.

Jay: What about what we did last night?

Bey: Shit happens.

Jay: Really Beyoncé?

Bey: Give me your plate, I'm about to start the dishes.

Jay: Why do you always change the subject?

Bey: Give me the fucking plate Shawn.

Jay gave her the plate, she went into the kitchen and began to wash the dishes. After a few minutes Jay came in and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

Bey: Shawn, get off me.

Jay: Nope!

Bey: You're so damn annoying. Go home to your little girlfriend.

Jay: Shut up..

He began to massage her clit..

Bey: Ahhhhh Jay..

Jay: Didn't I say shut up?

He continued and his phone started to ring. Bey grabbed it to see who was.

Bey: Get off me. Your girlfriend is calling. Answer it.

Jay: Nah, she'll be alright.

Bey: If you don't let me go I'm gonna answer it.