Episode Seven: "No Place Like You"

I would like to say a massive thank you to all of my fans! For the second straight time, I've been voted the TWDG Fandom's "Best Writer"! I started writing in September of last year, not really knowing what to expect. It's because of your continued support that I'm still writing and trying to continue Clementine's story. I would be nothing without you, so thank you. From the bottom of my heart. This Episode is dedicated to you.

~Dedicated to my amazing readers~

Clementine slowly opened her eyes. The twinkling, early morning rays of the sun were being cast across the old, wooden floor. It's warmth, combined with that of Louis' arms wrapped around her, made her never want to leave the relaxing comforts of the bed. She rolled over, facing him, watching his chest rise and fall with each sleeping breath. She kissed his forehead and snuggled her head under his chin, gently waking him.

"Good morning, my love. It's time to get up, we've got a long day," she whispered.

He yawned. "Good morning, Clem. So, last night... can we do that more often? Cuz there is just no place like you," he asked, staring into her golden eyes.

"Yes, pleeeease," she whispered, a hint of seductiveness in her voice. "But right now, we need to get up, get dressed. You know how it goes." She rotated on the bed, sitting up. She yawned, stretching and arching her back.

"Ooooh, I like what I see," Louis chuckled.

"Hush! You're so spoiled," she laughed. She grabbed the "foot" Louis and A.J. had made for her, examining it before strapping it on. She slowly stood up, testing the fit.

"Clem. You forgot something. You know that's not going to fit through your pant leg, right?" Louis asked jokingly. He pointed to her pants, still on the floor from last night.

"Grrr. How could I-" She was caught by surprise as Louis playfully slapped her backside. "Louis!" she giggled.

He winked at her. "What? I like to watch 'zeh jiggle of zeh ass,'" he said.

"Oh my God," Clem said, rolling her eyes. She took the prosthetic off and slipped her pants on before reattaching it. "Have you seen my shirt?" she asked, puzzled.

"It's over by the closet. You were spinning it like a lasso... and then you threw it over there."

Clem looked on the floor in front of the closet, where her wrinkled shirt lied. She walked over, picked it up, and slipped it on. She heard a murmur from Louis. "What was that, Lou?"

"Oh, nothing. Just mesmerized by you is all," he said smoothly.

Clem smiled and rejoined him. He sat up next to her and put his arm around her. "Clem, I love you. I know, we've only been a thing for a short while, but I do. The way I feel just when I see you... it's... breathtaking." He kissed her cheek, his soft lips so calming.

"Aww, Lou. You make me swoon. I love you, too. I'm so glad I crashed that car," she said, ending with a small laugh.

"I am, too. And I'm glad you made me step up to Marlon. Now, there's nothing to get between us."

Clem grew cold, remembering the events that took place the night prior. "I hope he doesn't find out about what happened with Gabe..." she thought.

Louis noticed her change in mood. "Clem? Something wrong?"

She slowly nodded. "No, I'm okay. So, where's A.J.? I would've thought he'd be kicking the door down by now."

The door creaked open. "Clem, Louis! I made you guys coffee!" A.J. said, two cups of coffee in hand. He walked over and handed them to Clem and Louis.