🍹

☆ Hyewon pov☆

"Hey Kkura" I walked near Sakura that was looking sad. "Kang chan?!" She hugged me and all I feel was happy. I always like Sakura.

"How are you?" I smiled and she smiled back, ahh so cute. "Totally fine,you?" I shook my head "I had a bad dream"

She then smiles creepily "you got hit by **n***** huh?".First I replied "yeah- WAH how did you know?" My facial expressions changed instantly.

"Because I am **n***** you idiot!" Sakura wasnt Sakura,it turned into a girl with messy hair and her skin was pale as hell.

"Wha- no no no no! Give me back my Kkura!" The girl smiled "sorry but she's with Chaeyeon now"

I cant believe what she said "no...no! This is not real! Youre fake,youre.. YOURE DEAD"

The girl's face scared the heck out of me after I said that. "Say that again i'll rip her head off" She in her right hand holds a body by the hair, it was Sakura.

"Dont you dare lay a finger on her! Let me go!" I was trapped. In a cage, with chains on my feet, neck,arms and legs.

"Say it.."
The girl said in a sad voice.

"Wait..what.."
I was confused and scared and she replied in rage.

"SAY WHAT YOU PROMISED TO ME TWO YEARS BEFORE THE INCIDENT KANG HYEWON"
Tears streaming down both of our cheeks, from that moment I remembered what happened in the past..it was frightening.

I shook my head and said "no I swear I wonr say it again.. I-I found someone"
Her eyes turned red "Okay Kang Hyewon..one"

I closed my eyes tears falling down like water falls
"no!"
I denied that she was doing this,she was a good friend ..no not you **n***** not you please..

"Two,im giving you a chance"

"I...cant"

"Tch,Three"

Sakura's head was...her body..lying there.
No no no no this is not real its just a dream Hyewon. Just a dream.

"Kkura..kkura..no..Kkura"
I called out her name many times but..is she really.

♧Sakura pov♧

I heard my name, I was asleep again. With my eyes open oh God.
Then I realised it was Hyewon I woke up to see her hand wailing in the air like

Is she searching for me?

I questioned myself then I grabbed her hand and said "Kangchan ? Kangchan! Wake up!"

She opened her eyes tears streaming and hugged me, I was shook and I hugged back with a warm smile.

"Aw you poor thing, im sorry . Im here"
She cried and cried "You promise you wont go" confused and pure questioning she had it to me.

"I promise"

"Youre not dead then?"

"Im alive you Kang idiot"

"Your idiot"

"Heh, yeah.. my idiot"