🍹

"Have you all seen Eunbi?!"
Chaeyeon yelled while running to the group with a cloak over her face.

"We havent! Should we tell the police?!"
Sakura yelled back with the same energy, that is fear.

(Stay away from me now, Im poison~ I know I cant take it no more~ wkdjwi okay back to the story not Seventeenㅠㅠ)

"I think we should! Wait hold- up"
A message popped up, it was Minami.

🐇 Soft Mina

Chaeyeon! Please come to my house quickly!

Dance queen💃

Whats wrong buttercups?

🐇 Soft Mina

Minyoung and Kaeun is here..

Dance queen💃

Are you kidding me-?!

🐇 Soft Mina

No! Im not kidding at all!

[Insert picture skdhsk]

Dance queen💃

I am coming ASAP!

🐇 Soft Mina

Please bring eomma and the others..

Dance queen💃

Hang in there baby, your mamas' comin!

🐇 Soft Mina

Sksksksksk, And I oop-

Dance queen💃

Dont you even start the VSCO  trend young lady 🗿

🐇 Soft Mina

Sksksksk, okay 👺

"Looks like you have a nice time chatting while we are in a hurry to find Eunbi"
Hyewon taps her feet while crossing her arms.

"No need to find me, Im here."
A soft motherly voice, was turned into an emotionless and cruel character .

"Eunbi, are you alright..?"
Hyewon walked near the older, handing out her hand to caress the older's cheeks. But her hands was pushed away.

"Im fine, dont touch me."
Eunbi says in a grumpy way. Everyone thought she was just playing around, because Eunbi has never been that way before.

"Haha, thats funny Eunbi. Come one lets go home now shall we?"
Yena laughed and tries to grab Eunbi's hand but then this happened.

"No! Fuck off!"
Everyone was shocked. Is this really Eunbi?
No, something is a bit odd. Sakura and Hyewon looked at eachother.
"Eunbi what has gotten into you?"
Hyewon said angrily.

"You wanna know whats the matter with me huh? Here is the deal young lady, im done with your bullshits. You fucking assholes, im done living with all of you! I couldnt stand a day without thinking about what you guys did! Its stupid being friends with you guys. And wanna know the best part? I dont fucking love that slut Nako, that tiny little bitchy brat doesnt even deserve my love! Now fuck off from me, get away suckers!"

Eunbi's eyes turned black.
Everyone took a step back.
Hyewon frowned and looks at Sakura, Sakura looks at Hyewon and they nodded to each other.

"Eunbi, we are so sorry"

Suddenly a net fell down from a top of a building, stopping Eunbi from doing any harm. As soon as Eunbi was about to pull off the net, an electric shock knocked Eunbi out.

"Y-you guys planned it?"
Yuri said with some shock in her voice. Hyewon and Sakura nodded, all of them looked at each other.

"Chaeyeon, Yujin and Wonyoung pick Eunbi up. Were going to Minami's house"
Hyewon directed and all of them agreed.

"How did you kn-"

"Im magical chaeyeon, now stop questioning"

------

"Minami?! Open the door! Were here!"
Hyewon knocked on the door, but there was no response. Hyewon is getting anxious.

"Stand back Uri Hyewonnie, mama duck is doing it"
Yena ran to the door, but sadly the door didnt open so she fell down on the ground. Everyone giggled.

Hyewon took a deep breath and kicks the door open, she ran upstairs but she couldnt see Minami anywhere.

"MINAMI, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Hyewon."

The voice it sounds so familiar, as Hyewon turned around all she knew is her getting choked.
"K-k-ka..eun.."
Hyewon staggered.

"Hm?"
Kaeun smiled slyly, hyewon didnt like the feeling.

"wheres my child.."

"Shes fine."

What the hell is going on anymore.