🍸

Hyewon was afraid what was happening to Sakura and the others,no matter how her heart aches she still loved them all.

Due to being so blind with love and hatred and..Sakura she didnt notice what was infront.

"Kang Hyewon watch out!"
Nako points to a tree and a cliff, Hyewon immediately come back to reality and turned the steering.

Eunbi who was pale falls back to life and widen her eyes, "Hyewon did you scratched my cat"

Hyewon snickered.
"Nope,no sir no can do. Relax and sleep"

Nako smiles then frowns ,she continues to worry about the heartbroken Hyewon and the possessed Hitomi.

Eunbi pats Nako and says "no worries,Kang Hyewon is a strong person she can handle this"
Nako hugs Eunbi then rests her head and Eunbi's thighs.

"If I could know how her past was"
Says Nako.

"If I could know how YOUR past was Nako, I need to know the truth about you"

Says Eunbi's heart and she looks out of the playing with Nako's hair while pouting ,thinking about what is going to happen to them once they are there.

------

Chaeyeon pov♤

No this is not suppose to happen,I wasnt sure ghost exist now Hitomi is the one who got possessed.

Sakura is scared, she is my girlfriend but I liked Hitomi for a long time.

Sakura and I had a promise,we promise to keep our relationship fake because both of us knew who we liked.

Sakura liked Hyewon,I liked Hitomi. But now Hyewon has woke up,and I really see how heart broken she was.

I felt bad,so I played the ouija board with Hitomi,Sakura,Chaewon,Minju,Yena and Yuri.

Curiously we asked about stuff that are like 'are we perfect for each other' or 'how many kids will I have'.

But suddenly the duck asked a weird question,

"In this room, who does Chaeyeon really liked. Possess her and tell us if she likes Chaeyeon back"

I gasped and looked at Yena with a furious look,
"Choi Yena! That was a dangerous question"
Exclamation by me and I was in rage .

"Kekeke,what its not like its gonna kill someone"

Suddenly the board goes to the word 'yes' and made an 8 figure. That moment every one freaked out and looks at Yena furiously.

I knew what is going to happen and Yena looks like she is regretting everything she did.

"Im so sorry! No dont possess her no!"
Yena pleaded

Suddenly, Hitomi laughed in a matter she wouldn't even do that in her lifetime.
"Hahaha! Fools!"

Hitomi was in the air, her eyes turned white and her hair was going messy.

She continued laughing and then she stopped. Her eyes looked at me with a dirty smile.

"Lee Chaeyeon! My old buddy!"
Wait, that accent. Could it be.

No it couldnt be her, she is dead. Wait if she is dead then of course. Stupid Chaeyeon.

Wait no smart Chaeyeon, hehehehe.

"Min young?"
Hitomi grinned and was lowered to the ground and brushed my face.

"You know, Kang Hyewon broke her promise."

I was frozen,I cant move. What is this sorcery.
Kang Hyewon broke a promise? Wait what.

As if I recall, Kang Hyewon never made a promise.
Wait no..

She did made one.

She promised Min Young to be with her life and death,as girlfriends.

No wonder Min Young is trying to connect with us.

No I cant let this be,Kang Hyewon must be with Sakura!

"Tic toc,time is ticking."
Hitomi gritted her teeth and gave a dirty look at me.

"Min young please let us go, spare us"
Hitomi's smile widens even more and she was in the air again.

She putted her left hand on her jaw and glared at Chaewon.
"Well well well, on one condition"

I looked up
"What is it"
Asked Yena.

"A killing game"
Hitomi laughed and laughed then she looked down and smirks.

"See you useless human beings later"
Then dropped to the earth and it causes every one to panic.

"Hii chan!"
I ran over to her and hugged the poor body.

"Im so sorry im an idiot"
Yena teared up and Yeri hugged her.

"Shhh, its okay"

--------

😕Woah woah woah

Okay so
😤😤😤😤

Im literally lazy and my neighbour is so noisy and its killing me.

Can i kill them with a sniper now? No? Aw shucks.
⬆️
Okie dokie,
Catch on more at chapter 6.

Yago yago 😏💝