chapter 5: hello andy

it was the end of school and mum had to go to a meeting so I was walking home but when I walked out , Chucky was sitting on the grass I took him in the school and told him about the office lady listing to our conversation so I wanted him to kill her. he ran to the teachers room to find the knifes and got the biggest, sharpest knife I had ever seen. He was sneaky enough to jump on the office lady and slice her neck open he was laughing  for some reason I was laughing too. I guess it was the thrill, I then called mum and asked if I could bring three friends to my house blaze,luna and midnight she said yes I was happy and ended the call, Chucky however said "he he who the lucky lady 😏"  me being a tsundere said "none" he said " aww come on you like one don't you" I said "why do you wanna know?" he said "uh uh no reason" then I said "come on I know you love me" " no I don't 😾"  any way as we were walking to my house , I was carrying chucky btw, any way we saw blaze, Luna and midnight at the front door of my apartment I got the key and unlocked the door blaze came up to me and complemented my good guy doll she said " omg I've always wanted one there so cute 😆❤" Chucky whispered in my ear " I like her she's nice" mommy came back just a bit later when Luna was sleeping on the couch  she had brought home snacks and when she had said that Luna shot up and said "snacks?!" we all came to the counter and waited we got popcorn yay we started popping the popcorn and picked a movie we went with robo dog such a good movie blaze was holding chucky he turned his head to me and did the eye brows I just rolled my eyes.