chapter 8: blazes birthday!!!

Andy, me and chucky were sitting on the couch when I saw chucky go to sleep I thing he was tired any way me and Andy were sitting on the couch waiting for Karen to come home and I saw on my phone that it was my birthday today and I had forgot about it so I called Karen and asked her if I could bring Luna,midnight and bunny over she said "yes" and I was so happy  when the girls came I said we were gonna play spin the bottle and who it landed on they had to kiss them it sounded so funny , they asked me who was going first Andy then said that chucky was going to play so I said Andy could go first he freaked a little and spun the bottle it spun and it spun landing on chucky I was so happy for him I saw chucky look at Andy in his doll form and blush a little so did Andy, he picked up chucky and kissed him on the lips I took a pic secretly and Luna did too "awwwwwwwwww"  we all said I ended the game and thought of a different one because I thought it would be weird that I had to kiss my friends that are girls and I only wanted chucky and andy to kiss so yea.

(Andy pov)

as I said that chucky was going to play blaze then gave me the chance to spin the bottle so in my head I was scared it was going to land on chucky or one of our friends and so I sucked it up and spun the bottle then I closed my eyes hoping it would land on my fake sister cause I mean it wasn't that weird because I mean I know  we aren't brother and sis and to be honest she was cute when she was sad she was like a sad little puppy.

( picture that Andy drew)