chapter 13: i'm fine

blaze pov

"fucking hell blaze" chucky said "what?" I said, "nothing it's just that stab wound it's fucking deep" he said upset "also i'm sorry for what happened" he said and hugged me "and for attacking you my self if I was calmer I..."  he then started crying, I picked him up and then hugged him saying "don't worry i'm fine chucky, i'm just glad your ok ,wheres andy?" I question him "he didn't believe me" "UM GUYS R U GONNA SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR KILLER DOLL?"  remake Andy says "ok um?" "andy" remake andy says "oh ok. . . andy my name is Charles lee ray , I used voodoo magic to get in this good guy doll because I was shot and about to die, then this peddler gave me to a girl named karen, andy's mom, she gave me to her son, andy and I became friends with him and he wanted a sleepover with some girls at his house and that's when I met blaze, she liked me so much she wanted one of her own, blaze's evil side possessed Andy and I blamed her for it, she was frightened and she made me normal again because my eyes where black with red eyes by tampering with my wires to be honest shes good at that stuff your lucky to have girl like blaze" chucky says, I become completely red in the face and andy says "um uh shes not my girlfriend" "not yeeeeeeeeet (yet not yeet but he's just singing it)" chucky said as he laughed "little s**t" I mumbled, but he just danced, we could hear footsteps and chucky quickly put the dead body out the window and put the knife in his overall pocket and laid next to me in barbie mode" the nurse was shocked at seeing chucky but ignored it and did a bit of surgery on my arm and then stitched it together putting a bandage around it then she said your free to go, then she left, I picked up chucky and me and remake andy went to original Andy's house and Karen is shocked at seeing my arm "chucky you weren't lying, ANDY!" she said "what mommy. . .  OH CHUCKY I'M SORRY OR NOT BELIEVING!!, do you still love me?"said andy "awwww andy of course I love you" chucky says, ( i'm now gonna call original andy ,o andy and remake andy, r andy ok?)  o andy kissed chucky and I covered r andy's eyes and dragged him to my room, I got some paint's and asked o andy for chucky please he said " ok" I took him and painted over the scars he looked good as new, i gave him a mirror and then he looked at him self and jumped for joy but someone was watching. . ..

wait. . . . WHAT, REALLY GUYS

the number i'm triggered

btw who wants more chapters?