chapter 12: movie night

I said to charlie that ,that was a good choice and gave him a hug I aedt karen if me and Andy could go back to the mall she said "yes"we were watching the secret life of pets 2 cause y not while we were getting the tickets behind us was Luna and midnight they were going to the same movie too, when we got the tickets we when to buy popcorn and drinks then I heard Luna whisper in my ear "hehe is Andy your boyfriend now" then my face turned red and I became grumpy. we got our food and started walking to our cinema room we were quarter in the movie and a tiger cub named hu was being whipped and I got so sad, Andy saw me and gave me a hug, he then patted my head and Luna was watching me she took a pic and sent it to me saying " awww is the widdle blaze scared without her Andy" I was shocked and threw popcorn at her, on the other hand she loves food so that didn't mind her she just said "yasssssssssss more food" midnight just laughed. After the movie we when home and charlie was gone idk what happened but andy just blamed it on me I just froze and ran out side looking for charlie I went to an alley way and got stabbed by idk but it looked like another doll I when unconscious,

charlie/ chucky pov

I finally got my old doll form back but I have scars on my face now, oh well, I when down to a trailer place and found a girl named tiff she was a fan of me and she killed to, so I made her my wife we were walking when a girl came to an alley way and thats when the girl was blaze but tiff stabbed her " what the fuck tiff?" "WHAT" she said "thats a friend you bitch" "oh f off" "im breaking up with you, u slut" I went to find andy and karen but someone else came and saw her he took out his phone and called an ambulance she was carried to safety, still I needed to tell andy and karen so I when to there apartment and told them andy didn't believe me he just said that I was making up lies but I was telling them the truth and that she was in the hospital right now but they just shewed me out the door and well it was up to me to look after her now.

andy/remake pov

I was walking to my house and I saw a girl she was bleeding and I had to save her other wise I would probably be a bad person and so I called for an ambulance to pick her up and I went with her she kinda looked cute in a way oh well anyway I went with her and when we got there they put me in the room she was going to be in, when she woke up she asked who I was I said " i'm andy and I saved you because it was the right thing to do" "omg how long was I asleep for andy and also hows karen?" "um how do you know my mom"I said "um andy it's me blaze also you've grown so much your so cute" "uh t-thanks? I think?" "hang on wait show me a pic of you when you were 5." she said "uh ok?" I showed a pic of me when I was 5 her face was so dam red she was saying "omg omg I so sorry, I wish you knew how much i'm sorry" "no problem and don't mind me if I ask who is this other andy?" "Oh he's this person I'm living with now and he lives with Karen his mom and chucky his "friend"" she says, I was shocked when she said chucky I asked if it was a new tech one she said no it's a good guy I was thinking at this point when the the door swung while open and a good guy doll was standing there knife in one hand, dead body in other.