The Interrogation

....

........

.............

" wut"

Reiji (yes I know I finally spelled his name right y'all didn't leave me alone sooo..) coughs. When I face him, his glasses glint. *shiver*  

"Who was that man Shizuoka?"

"Oh he's just a new friend."

I hear the tomato scoff. I look over and I see him looking outside of the window.

"You two seemed awfully close to be just friends."

Huh.... this is the first time I hear him not refer to himself as Ore-sama. 

"What the hell?  Why aren't you calling yourself Ore-sama? We just met today. Ask Subaru."

"Tch..... she's right."

After he says that it goes back to utter silence. Well this is awkward. Ayato scoffs again.

" I'm leaving."

And then that idiot jumps out of the limo. Mid. Fucking. Road.

 Road

What

The

Fuck

........

"Is somebody gonna go get him cuz....."

Reigi sighs, and says something that confuses me.

"Let him get over it."

"Get over what?"

Why did the temperature just drop?

"Shizuoka-chan really is stupid, isn't she Teddy?"

Whatever...

*Timeskip*

JESUS CHRIST FINALLY! My beautiful bed... oh how I've missed you... you're the only one that understands me.... 

I couldn't stand being in that limo for much longer.  The tension was no bueno. God I need to take a shower. Unfortunately, they only have night gowns.  I mean they aren't that bad it's just most of the ones in my closet are transparent. I'll just put some shorts underneath.  Anyway, I ended up picking out this one:

I started undressing once I was in the bathroom because that's what NORMAL PEOPLE DO and, thankfully, just before i was going to take my undergarments off  I heard a chuckle

I started undressing once I was in the bathroom because that's what NORMAL PEOPLE DO and, thankfully, just before i was going to take my undergarments off  I heard a chuckle. Where did it come from? The bathtub I was going to use to relax. And who was in there? Well Shu of course. Fully clothed.

" You look appetizing." 

There's no way in hell I'm letting him stare at me half-naked. Since my dumb ass didn't bring a towel I had to resort to crouching down and wrapping a tiny rug around my body. 

"Dude. Who bathes with their clothes on?"

"....what a lewd woman..."

" I'm just going to act as if I didn't hear that and I'm going to take a shower."

Which is thankfully very far away from the bathtub. Well far enough to the point Shu wouldn't see me getting naked. 

I walked past the bathtub but as soon as I got close enough Shu pulled me in. 

"Who was that guy you were with?"

"He's my friend. "

"....You two were to close just be friends."

Why do they insist that there's something more. Can't a girl have a friend?

"It's none of your business anyway, Shu. Now let me go I need to take a shower."

"Any thing that has to do with you is my business."

After that, we just kind of stared into each other's eyes. His eyes are the truest blue I've ever seen. They make you just want to submerge in them and....hollup. I'm half-naked. I jump out and sprint towards the shower. When I look back, Shu's gone.

So you guys are probably wondering: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?!? Well see I could make up a million excuses, I mean shiii I could just google it , but I'm going to tell you guys the truth. I frogot how to publish another part. Yes, i know I am not the most intelligent individual. But hear me out guys. I used to be able to just click on it and it's just automatically say " Create a new part". The system changed. And it took me until now to look at my profile. Like really look at it and realize that there was a little settings thingy right above my story where I could just click it and it's give me the options. I know you guys are worried. BUT FEAR NOT! MY IQ IS NOT LOW IT GETS HIGHER BY THE SECOND!  Jk I don't even know what my IQ is. Oops.....

Alright DEUCES.

(cool kid out)