Part 6

Riya Arora(20 yrs)

Riya Arora(20 yrs)

Preeta and Sameer's younger sister.

A fun loving, bubbly girl.

Lives in hostel.

She is Jaan of Sameer and preeta.

Shrishti's partner in crime.

Coming back to story,

Preeta goes home to see Riya. She entered and saw her seeing TV. She goes to her and hugged her tightly.

Riya: di!!!kya hua??

Preeta: tu kaha gayi thi??

Riya: mall!!!voh Hitler ne ek ghante ka gap diya toh Mai Chali gayi!!!

Preeta:(hits at her head slowly)bata nahi Sakti thi!!!pagal...

Riya: par apko kya hua??

Preeta: kuch nahi...voh meri ek friend ne tujhe mall Mai dekh liya....toh ussne mujhe bataya...aage se bina bataye Kahi mat Jana!!!

Riya: okkk!!Sameer bhai kaha hai???

Preeta: voh Australia gaye hai....Apne project ke liye!!!

Riya: what!!!voh bhi mujhe bina bataye....aane do batati hu!!!! mujhe bhi Jana tha...

Preeta: or exams???voh kon dega???

Riya: arre di...him unn logo Mai se hai jo bina padhe top karte hai....

Preeta: hogaya???abb Jake room Mai padhai kar... go!!!

Riya: jaa Rahi hu...Hitler part 2... Huh!!!

She leaves in room and preeta sat on sofa and closed her eyes feeling relived. Suddenly her phone rangs and she saw unknown no.

Preeta: hello!!!who's this...

Karan: hey babydoll...it me!!!!

Preeta: bako!!!

Karan: respect sweetheart!!! respect....Apne boyfriend se baat karne Rahi ho!!!!

Preeta: adarniye boyfriend!!!kahiye kya agya hai???

Karan: tum ready ho chalne ke liye???

Preeta: kaha jhahnum Mai???

Karan: shopping ke liye!!!

Preeta: nahi bus 15min horahi hu...

Karan: okkk!!!and black pehana!!!bohot accha lagega tum par!!!

Preeta: okkk!!!or kuch??

Karan: nahi Mai aaraha hu tumhe lene....

Preeta: okkk...(hangs up)pata nahi kya karne wala hai....

She sighed and get ready. He came and call her to come out. She came out and he was mesmerized seeing her.

She snap her fingers to bring him back to reality

Preeta: aaise kya ghur rahe ho???

Karan:(lean close to her) you're looking gorgeous or I say hot!!!

She blushed a little and both drove to mall. They reached and went inside the mall.

Karan: top floor par female section hai....vahi chalte hai!!!

Preeta: look mujhe sach Mai koi shopping nahi karni....

Karan: baby doll!!!I'm not asking you...I'm telling you!!! understand!!

Both went in lift and he pressed the top floor. Suddenly the lift stops in middle and light also switch off.

Preeta: great!!!issi ki kami thi...(she saw him getting nervous)abb konsa drama kar rahe ho???

Karan: I'm claustrophobic....mujhe ghutan hoti aasi band jagah ho par....

Preeta: stop acting!!

He didn't said anything and was having difficult to breathe. She saw him and understand that he is not acting.

Preeta: Karan are you okkk???

Karan: preeta mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai.... mujhe saas nahi aarahi hai!!!

Preeta:(cups his face) just calm down...look at me!!!Mai hu tag yaha... Relax!!!

But he was not calming so not having any option she kissed him making him shock. He calms down and seeing this she was about to break the kiss but he pulled her in a passionate kiss. Now she was shocked. Both pulled out to breathe. He rest his forehead on her.

Karan: why did you kiss me???

Preeta: to calm you??

Karan:(brushes his hand on her cheeks) matlab mera koi asar nahi hota tum par??

Preeta: yes!!!

Karan: sure??(she nods) you are lying...

Before she could respond he again kissed her. Then started kissing her neck and shoulder. She moaned. Suddenly lights get on and lift start moving. Both depart and she was blushing hard.

To be continued....

Preeran_love isse jyada romance nahi dal Sakti....but don't worry!!! jaldi dono ki shadi karva dungi.... mujhe exotic ki update chahiye😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Guys do votes and comments....next part after 15+votes and unlimited comments.....till then🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋