part 13

Next day,

Preeta woke up but didn't find Karan. She gets up and find a box on bed. She opened it and saw a beautiful saree with a note.

Yeh pehen kar niche aajo...tumhare liye surprise hai....

She confusingly went in washroom and gets ready. She came out of washroom drying her hairs with towel when Karan came to the room.

 She came out of washroom drying her hairs with towel when Karan came to the room

He was moving towards her while she was moving back. Her back touched the wall and he blocks her in between his hand and wall. She was nervously looking at her while he was smrinking. He traced his thumb on her lips. She closed her eyes feeling his touch. He slide his hand on her bare waist.

Karan:(whispered in her ears)yeh colour tum par bohot accha lagta hai....be ready for your surprise!!!

She opened her eyes with jerk. She was pushing him but he didn't budge.

Preeta: karan mere raste se hato.....

Karan:(pulling her more close)tum par aaj bhi mera itna asar hota hai....great!!!

Preeta: kyuki maine pyar Kiya tha....par tumhare liye sirf challenge tha.... issliye voh photos!!!!

Karan:(twists her hand at her back making her wince in pain)maine voh photos nahi kiye the morphed....and aaj uss baat Ko mai sabit bhi kar dunga....but uske baad tum jo zindagi jeogi voh tum imagine bhi nahi kar Sakti....be ready Mrs Karan Luthra to face my worth....

Preeta: Karan hath chodo....dard horaha hai....aah!!!

Karan: vahi mai chata hu....(tightened his grip) tumhare chere ka dard mujhe sukun deta hai....

Preeta:(cryingly) ahh!!! please chodo....

He leave her left from there hiding his tears. She sits on bed crying holding her hand which was full red due to his harsh hold.

Someone took her hand in her hand. She looked up and saw sikha. She applied cream on her hand.

Sikha: pata hai voh aaise kyu react kar raha hai???(she nods in no)kyuki tumne uska dil toda.....Karan bhale hi bohot strong or bad dikhata hai khud Ko....but voh bohot emotional hai...and tumne uske pyar ka mazak banaya....mai janti hu ki tumhari jagah koi bhi ladki hoti toh aaise hi react Karti....but apne pyar par thoda bharosa toh hona chahiye!!!tum niche aajao...

She left putting her in delima that she did wrong not trusting Karan. She wipes her tears and went downstairs. She saw media there watching her coming down as if they were waiting for her. Reporters surrounded her with questions about the photos and police case. Karan came and put hand on her waist pulling her.

Karan: let me introduce to you....my wife!! Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra....

All: what!!!

Reporter: sir inhone abhi kuch din phele aap par ilzam lagya tha ki aap ne inke ashlil photos leak kiye hai....

Karan: mind your language....biwi hai meri...

Reporter: sir hume batae ki kya voh sach tha....yaa inhone sirf aap par shaadi ka pressure banane ke liye Kiya tha???

Karan: no...nahi unn photos Mai mera hath tha....or nahi preeta ne mujhe shaadi ke liye pressurized Kiya....maine usse apni marzi se shaadi ki hai!!!

Reporter: toh kya aap iss baat ko offically announce karna chate hai???

Karan: so yes.....aab jo app sab ne jo bhi mere or meri family ki values ke bare Mai kaha tha....voh sab galat tha!!!infact voh photos jo miss opps!!!sorry... Mrs preeta ne police Ko diye the unn sab ke piche Mai nahi.... yeh ghatiya Insan tha!!!Sahil leke aa usse....

Sahil brings a man.

Preeta: Arnav!!!

Karan: yes Arnav....yeh humare hi college mai padta hai....and iski preeta par buri Nazar thi...and jab isse pata chala ki voh meri girlfriend hai....ussne uske galat photos morphed kiye taki usse lage ki maine uske saath....and preeta ne wahi Kiya...but now she trust me!!!and yeh admi aab police ke havale hoga....

Ground slips from Preeta's legs knowing he didn't trust on her love. He was giving her hurted and angry look. Police came and take arnav to jail and media also leave giving good character certificate to Karan and his family.

Precap: Karan's hatred😞

Silent readers do votes.....