Tantrums and Crushes

Hello little bunnies !!! Welcome to my book !!! Hope you all enjoy this !!!
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Narrator's POV :

"Way to go, tulip. You made him angry again..." Suzuno said as tick marks appeared above his head.

The family was currently in the living room, enjoying each other's company; that is, until Nagumo decided to take the risk and break their 'lovey dovey family' biz. "Kariya was about to show his happy side for the first time in 1.FREAKIN'.MONTH. After his break up with Beta." The whitehead added.

"Yeah. You're such a bleach soap, Nagumo." Afuro agreed with the male.

"Well, I'm sorry !!! I just wanted to make him feel better after the girl went out of his life !!!" The striker defended himself as he rolled his eyes at them.

"Who the hell expects some crappy guy telling a heartbroken boy 'She broke up with you because you were being a total street crap' !? Really, Nagumo ?"

"When will he go back, though...?"

"God knows, Midorikawa." Afuro smiled better than a dank meme when he said that. Oh, how he loved that pun.

Kariya's 'mommy', a.k.a., Midorikawa, then pouted before going to her son's room.

Yes; Midorikawa treated Kariya like his own child, along with Hiroto. That's why they seemed like a couple to everyone's eyes. He and Hiroto took care of Kariya together ever since the little tealhead took the first few steps in Sun Garden. In this 'main' family (Hiroto, Midorikawa, Hitomiko, Nagumo, Suzuno, Afuro, & Kariya), the three are seen as the 'center', as they play the role of the Daddy, Mommy, and Baby in each other's lives.

It's been that way ever since. And no one has seen it any other way.

As the greenette walked towards the boy's door, he heard a yell with a couple of curses fly through the air

As the greenette walked towards the boy's door, he heard a yell with a couple of curses fly through the air. He sighed as he hurried towards his son's bedroom, fearing the image inside his head, of Kariya destroying his room as anger from the break up took over him.

As he reached the little boy's door, he noticed the yells of the teal had gotten quieter and quieter until no sound was heard inside the room.

Worried, he opened his son's room as he whispered the nickname "Ria" upon entering. There, he found the room all messed up with papers cluttered across the floor, and pillows and blankets were thrown all throughout the whole area.

But the main part he looked at was his son, who laid on his stomach on his bed sideways, sleeping peacefully with a blue teddy bear in one hand and a teal jumbo crayon on the other.