Oh My Jeez, listen !!!

(This is not a chapter, but stick around, please.)

Okay, so I was daydreaming Inazuma Eleven GO in my grandma's bedroom (because we're at a vacation at her house) and suddenly my mind has thought up something AMAZING.

Like, when I opened my wattpad, I rushed to this page and started writing like crazy.

Reader : SPILL THE TEA !!!

ALRIGHT !!! WE'RE HAVING A FRACKING TEA PARTY !!!

Here's what I thought about :

So Kirino was sleeping when he got the weirdest dream he has encountered. He woke up in a cloud, misty-like royal room where everything around him was mist furnitures for a bedroom. Outside the window, was all clouds & sky; like he was in a cloud kingdom or something. And he WAS.

He found out that he was wearing a dress (the picture above), and his hair was like in the picture also. Anyway, he went outside of his room to find that he was INDEED in a castle. Metal guards (but not alive) standing in front of the wall, paintings of mist and family portraits everywhere. He was in a real PALACE !!! LIKE, no kidding. Though all of a sudden, a voice spoke up "Princess Ranmaru, it seems like you are awake already." He turned around and saw a maid in her early 20's. She asked him–or; HER– Yeah, her, what was wrong and she asked where she was. As a result, the maid only giggled and told her that she was in the royal palace. HER royal palace. In shock she shouted "WHAT !?" and the maid got confused. To make up for her shout, she apologized and asked her if she can go out. The maid agreed and went with her to her own PEGASUS. She told her that he LOVES riding a pegasus on her own so they bought her one.

One thing that worried her was if she could drive it well. And....surprisingly, she did. She didn't know how she managed to; but she's glad that she did. Once she arrived at the village below, she spotted a villager that looked like Tenma. "Hey, excuse me ?" She asked politely. The villager looked at her and smiled before bowing. She found this a bit uncomfortable, but she didn't show. Tenma the villager, answered her question "Where are the others ?" with a confused look; so Kirino just told him to forget she asked that and to have a good day. But Tenma told her this : "Beware of the joker. He likes deceiving people to get what he wants. He's trouble."

She didn't understand what he meant, or WHO the joker is; but it was someone he knew all too well.

She walked a little more, smiling at other people from time to time, until she met who Tenma was talking about. Kariya the joker. They talked a little; of course with Kariya saying things like "I'd stay away from me if I were you." Or "Do you really think you can trust me ? Think again." But Kirino just dismissed them like it was nothing at all. Though before Kariya can say anymore of those, PRINCE Shindou appeared and threatened Kariya that if he didn't stop, he's throwing him to the dungeon. Kariya only smirked and didn't listen, so Shindou did as he told him and demanded the guards to capture him. If it weren't for Kirino who stopped this, Kariya would've been a prisoner.

Aaaannnnddddddd that was the end. The rest are still progressing in my head. Tell me if you like it, and if you do, comment so I may or may not make it *wink* *wink*.

Well, that's all. Thanks for reading this idea !!! BYEEEEE !!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
WORD COUNT : 630 WORDS