BABY KARIYA

Narrator's POV :

*When Kariya was 2 years old*

A teal baby was in his crib, staring off into space with his big, yellow orbs. He was upside down on his bed as he stared off, (No, he was NOT hanging upside down.) the reason being unknown to him. The cute baby was thinking of his milk, his crayon, and his bear. Those three circled his head over and over again, slowly leading him to sleep. His eyes drooped down and he began to get comfortable. Though before sleep could completely take him over, his three older brothers slammed the door open; and from the looks on their faces, they were hyped & ready to play with him.

With an eye roll and a small whimper-like groan, the baby crawled on his pillow and grabbed it; before hiding his face with the soft object. All he wanted was to sleep, yet he couldn't even get it in this house. He was done with the three idiots & their non-stop 'boo boo baby' teases, and he wants to make that obvious.

"Come on~ Time to play with your big brothers !!!" Afuro yelled aloud. Just as the god was about to grab the small bundle of joy and wrap him in his arms, Suzuno spoke up. "I think he doesn't want to. I mean, when we came in he gave us an eye roll and hid his face from us." The youngest of the "triplets" said as his brothers looked at him, then the baby.

". . . .Oh shoot, you're right."

" B-but–"

"No buts Afuro. The baby wants to be left alone, and from the looks of his reaction when we barged in, he was ready to sleep."

"Aww....okay then."

With that, the triplets left the room, running into Midorikawa as they did so. Though as the greenette saw their disappointed faces, he knew his baby turned them down from playtime. With a short laugh, he entered his son's room; with a small smile painted across his face. Kariya looked up in pure annoyance, but that quickly faded when he saw that it was his mommy that entered his bedroom.

"Mmm !!! Mmmmmme !!! Mmma !!!" He exclaimed. He tried saying 'Mama', but failed in a miserable (and cute) way. He just kept trying though, which made it look more adorable to his mother's eyes. "Did they disturb you, Ria ?" The greenette asked as he got closer to his adorable (future) defender. Everything he's seeing right now is just adorable; it was like someone exploded a bomb full of a baby's cuteness. He couldn't resist his bundle if joy's cute stare, sweet and high pitched voice, and especially his signature 'smirk'. The small teal stood up, only to fall back down on the bed again. He struggled to stand up to reach his mother, and after each fail, he became more and more frustrated until he ended up crying loudly.

"Aww...Come here, Ria." In a gentle voice, he spoke to his child who quieted down because of this. He lifted the 2-yr.-old up and carried him as he spun around slowly. It was heaven to the teal's perspective. He felt like he was being lifted by angels; and the fact that Midorikawa began to sing in a sweet & gentle voice made him sleepy immediately.

(Tune : A Million Dreams (The only song that entered my head) )

"I close my eyes, and I can see
My family that's waiting for me...
The ones I love, so, much....

Everything, I sacrificed,
Every problem that I sliced
It's love whom I always clutch...

They can say ×2
That it's not worth it
They can say ×2
It's a waste of~ time

I don't care ×2
'Cause it's all worth it~
I will work hard fo~or every dime...

Everytime I look at you
I feel like everything I do
Has the meaning a mom will work hard for....

I'll risk my own life saving yours
I will handle every course
Because I love you to my very core~

From a storm, I'll send you to the shore..."

He finished his song, and before the greenette knew it, his baby was snoring quietly on his shoulder. He smiled as Kariya slept in peace. He didn't want to wake him up, so he kissed him on his forehead and placed him back on the crib softly. The song was special to both Midorikawa & Kariya; as it was a song between them. He made the song to lull the small baby to sleep, and so far it worked. He turned his heel and went to open the door, though before he left, he looked back at the baby in the crib and spoke quietly.

"Goodnight, Kariya..."

He then left without saying another word more.

👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶

"Mommy...?" A voice spoke outside the door. Both parents looked at each other and smiled, before Hiroto opened it and let his son in. "What is it, Ria ?" His mother spoke up. "I couldn't sleep very well...So I wanted to sleep with you if that's okay." The teal had a shy smile on his face, and his yellow orbs glowed like diamonds that was shone light on. And of course, as the good parents that they are, they made space for their child-like teenager. They patted the open space to signal him to walk over to them and jump onto tye bed. As a result, the teal smiled even brighter and jumped into his mother's arms. It quickly sent him the feeling of tiredness in a good way, as he felt like it was an angel who was hugging him; just like when he was two years old.

"Mommy....Can you sing the song please...?" He requested with a tired & soft voice. The greenette did as told and began to sing the chorus of his special lullaby. Along with Hiroto, of course.

"Everytime we look at you
We feel like everything we do
Has the meaning parents will work hard for...

We'll risk our own lives saving yours
We will handle every course
Because we love you to our very core~

From a storm, we'll send you to the shore..."

They all fell asleep then...in each other's embrace.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Hello my adorkable little bunnies !!!

Did ya' like it ? I hope you did. I had trouble rhyming because my vocabulary's too low. Probably too basic for an almost high-schooler.

Welp, I'm that dumb I guess 🤷‍♀️.

Anyway, if you're still reading this pretty plain outro, then answer this :

🎶WHAT WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD SONG ?🎶

For me, personally, I always made my mom sing Cinderella's godmother's song. Bibbidy bobbidy boo~ (Wait, was the spelling correct ?)

That was the only song I remember making my mom sing. God I have bad memory...

Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter~

BYEEEE !!!
🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼
WORD COUNT : 1180 WORDS