Doin me'

July 13,2015
"Clyde stop I'm scared" I screamed. He lifted me up bridal style getting ready to throw me in the pool but I held onto him for dear life. "Bon you can't be scared of water for the rest of you life" he sucked his teeth. I scuffed "I didn't ask you to worry about my fears and i don't fear the water I just don't want to drown or die."

He knew I couldn't swim I don't know why he's trying to throw into the 8 feet part. "I'm tryna teach yo-" "correction you are trying to kill me, teaching me is putting me in a part where I can stand and not drown like 4'9 or 5ft." He shrugged and held onto me right before running and jumping into the water.

Of course I scream and was scared shitless but I also laughed "Clyde I'm going to kill you" I laughed out. He held me with one arm and touched my hair with the other. "Look at your hair yo, it's so beautiful" I sighed, "dang it now my mom is going to make me straighten it."

"Then we might as well have fun today and worry about her tomorrow." I smiled at him, he was always one to have fun when it comes to me and only me. We are rarely serious or mad at each other for long he was my lifeline and I was his forever girl.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
December 24, 2019
"Okay baby I signed your papers so you can leave right after you shower and get dressed" my dad said. He lifted me out of the bed and placed me in the wheelchair. Since I was so weak they put me in a wheelchair for a few days until my strength comes back. He wheeled me to the bathroom then lifted me and put me in the chair that was in the shower.

"Do you want me to bathe you or you got it?" He asked. "I got it can you lock the wheel chair right there so I climb out and into it real quick." He nodded and did just that. He handed me the soap and rag "I'm right outside so just call out and I'll be in here" i nodded and kissed his cheek. Once he left I slowly cleaned myself trying to get all little dirts out.

Once I was done I stood up leaning against the wall to dry myself off. I slide on my undergarments and then my light gray Nike tech suit and black tombs. I tied my hair in a ponytail and put on some chapstick. I held on to the wall helping myself sit in the chair. "Dad I'm done" I yelled. He quickly walking to the room and pushed me out.

We left the hospital and he drove to chipotle. He got us both a bowl and sat down. "You owe me a Benny my love." He smirked at me. "It's not like that. We had a moment but we are still just best friends" I shook my head at him. Always finding out peoples business.

We sat there and socialized till he took me home. It was Christmas Eve, a day I grew to hate but slowly begin to love. Claire always has a Christmas get together/sleepover every year and I loved it so much. "Dad we got to make the peppermint cookies before the party. Are all the gifts rapped I don't remember if I finished." I said rambling on. "Bonnie you can't be stressing yourself out, remember okay." I nodded grabbing my phone to make reign and Chris meet me at the stairs of my house.

Once we arrived home he carried me and my wheelchair to the door and let me in. "I think imma try and walk up the stairs, I got toy strength back quick" he nodded "such a hard worker. Your chair is by the door" he pointed at it. I clenched the rails of the stairs with both hands and took slow steps feeling my legs shake a little. I made it up stairs with a few slips and almost tumbling but I made it.

I grabbed the two wrapped boxes one with reign's name and the other with Chris. I also packed a bag to sleep over and Clyde's house. "Bonnie your friends are outside." My dad called out. I grabbed the boxes and slowly tried to walk down leaning back on the wall. Once I made it down I was tired and felt like falling so I grabbed the wheelchair and wheeled myself outside.

"Hey" I smiled at them big. "How you feel babygirl?" Chris asked giving me a hug. "I've had better day but I'm great, just a little weak" I smiled. I looked at reign and smiled big "Hey bestie" I hugged her. Reign hasn't talked to me since the day she found out what was wrong, I know she doesn't mean to pudge me away cause she always does this when she's overwhelmed or scared and right now I think she's both. "Hey Bonnie bear" she smiled back. "I got you guys gifts since I won't see you tomorrow, don't open it till tomorrow. I handed then each a box.