Your love'

December 2, 2014
"Mommy my first basketball game is today are you coming ?" I smiled big. Basketball has always been my passion I enjoying having my parents there when they could make it. "I already told you Bonnie basketball is a boyish sport and no daughter of mine will take part in that mess." She said never looking up from her book.

"What are you saying ?" I stood up from tying my shoes. "You are going to that game nor any other game for as long as I stand here" she yelled. Tears ran down my face, she always did this when it came to something I loved and I was definitely sick of it. "Why ? Why can't I play cause it's not a boy sport if they have a girls team mom. You don't have to stay at the game just take me to the thing" I said looking at her. She stood up and slapped me repeatedly with all her power, "don't talk back to me you bastard, you will not play end of discussion." I held my checks feeling scratches on them.

I went in my room and put on my sweatpants and hoodie then slid my bag to the kitchen. I have never missed a game and I won't start today. I sneaked into her bed room and went into her bag taking 50 dollars. I snuck outside from my window and ran as far as I can away from the house before taking the bus the rest of the day. I was really late to the game but ended up winning districts. Coach took the team out for celebration dinner right after the game and then I went home to feel the wrath of my mother.

Once I got home I was sent to the floor with a powerful hit to the face. "I told you you were not allowed to go play basketball" she yelled in my face striking me again. I felt blood trickling down from my cheek making my blood boil. "One day imma get famous off this basketball shit and you're gonna be begging me for money, I promise you I'll slam the door in your face."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May 20, 2018
"God dammit my back hurts" I walked out of my first practice with Clyde by my side. "Shoot my back would be hurting too if I had to do intense workouts in the heat for 2 hours. Ain't even touch the basketball" he said taking my team Nike book bag from me. I got my Nike wrist and head band, the 3 uniforms, team shooter shirts, Nike elite socks, towel, hoodies and bag today and it felt so great. I feel like I'm that much closer to my dream. Chris couldn't make it since the practice was so early in the morning and he had to take care of something but he was taking me out on a date later.

Clyde said he wasn't going to miss my first practice so he showed up taking pictures of me. "Clyde I look like a sweaty ape" I laughed at the pictures he sent me. "Man I was waiting for you to beat of you chest with how hard you were huffing." He joked. We got in his car and drove to my house. "Wassup Pops" Clyde greeted my dad. "Aye my man. How was practice beautiful ?" He sat up to look at me.

"It was a hard workout in th- dad what happen to your face" I ran to him and cupped his face. It was cover in small scratches and blood spots. "Did she do it to you ?" I kissed his forehead. "Don't worry about it babydoll I'm okay. Lemme see your new Gear" he smiled. I sighed handing him my bag with my 'Sparks 3' and the team's name written on in.

"Damn this looks big money" I nodded chuckling. "I'm gonna be chilling with Clyde in my room, I have a date with Chris later" I told him and stood up. "Okay love, eat and take your meds" I nodded going to my room to see Clyde already comfortable.

"Hey warm up leftovers for me and get my meds, thanks bestie" I kissed his cheek before going in the bathroom. I took a nice and long cold shower before getting out. I slid on my undergarments and then a navy blue spaghetti strap and black adidas Capri tights. I walked out spraying perfume on me before going to the my laptop and finishing up my homework.

Clyde walked in with my food and sat it next to me. "Please tell me why you wanted me to stay here when I could be getting my dick wet." I faked a vomiting noise at his comment as I finished up my homework and sent it. "I have a date later and i don't know what to wear. I'm also going to church and having brunch with his family tomorrow so I need help choosing outfits."