My boo'

September 16,2019

"Hi Clyde" I smiled answering his FaceTime. I just got out of class and was walking to the library to get some work done. It's been about 3 weeks since Clyde and I ended what we had and went back to how things were. "Hey Bon, guess what" he smiled big. I looked down at him. "What is it?" "I got a Date tonight." It felt like my heart stopped when he said that. "That's great Clyde where are you going?" I said with a forced smile. He was bragging about how the girl looks, how they met and he plans on doing as if he wants to make me jealous or something.

"You found a love interest?" He smiled goofily. "I've been talking to this football player, his names Ant and he is so fine I can't even described it" I smiled thinking about him. Ant and I have been spending so much time together and also with my friend. I love hanging out with him he's so funny and cool and gorgeous it's hard for me to take my eyes off him. Clyde had a blank look on his face, I knew I got to him and made him jealous.

"Well go have fun at the library I have a date to prepare for." I smiled and hung up. 'What a bitch' I thought as I walked to the library. He was really trying to rub his stupid date in my face. I pushed the thought out my head and put my air pods in to listen to music while did my homework. As I was finishing up I felt my AirPod being taken out causing me to shoot my head and see Chris.

"What do you want?" I rolled. "Now how did I know Bonnie Anne would be at the library all the way in the back right after school" he smiled innocently. I rolled my eyes and went back to my work. "Wait Bonnie lemme take you out" I looked up at him. "I don't know if I didn't make myself clear but I'm not interested in anything that involves you. Go back to experiencing other women." I rolled my eyes and went back to my work. "You know I can't take no for an answer." I smirked.

"You should really learn how cause my answer will always be no." He sighed "I'm not gonna stop trying to get you Bonita."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Come Bon you have to come to the game later, your face is the only one I want to see in the crowd." Ant said in the phone. "But my homework and nap." I whined. "Come on Bonnie you know you can do all that and still make it to the game." He was right I'm almost done with my work as we speak I just wanted to hear him beg. "Fine I'll go" I smile small.

"That's my girl, don't forget to we got our hang out after the game." I smiled again "I wouldn't miss it for the world. Go bond with you team or whatever you do before a game." He smirked "before a game I think of you." He winked. "Blah blah go to your team so I can finish up here." I said before hang up. You could say Ant and I are kinda in the talking stage we spend all our time together, we flirt constantly and I like him. I quickly finished the rest of my work before loading my car and driving home. I brought my stuff inside and took a nap on my couch.

When I woke up it was 6 and his game started at 8 watched a little tv and ate a sandwich. I took a shower then went to go get dressed in his blue football shirt that had his number on the back with black ripped jeans and my Jordan's sports blue 6s. I tied my hair in a high ponytail before grabbing my bag and keys to drive to the field.

Once I got there I waited in the line to pay then met with my friends. "Aw look at you wearing your man's jersey." Taz and Joe cooed. "Shut up he's not my man" I smiled small. Were stood in the front row seeing the field clearing. I pulled out of phone once the music started playing and the cheerleaders lined up with the poster the boys were going to run through. Once the beat dropped I saw Calvin and Ant run through the paper I smiled big then flipped the camera on the 3 of us then posted it on Snapchat.

We cheered as they huddled up on the field. Ant looked back looking for me until we looked eyes and he smiled. I waved and blew a kiss. "Aw you guys are the cutest" I smiled and watched him work on the field. I have the best time at these games with my girls and watching the boys go crazy on the field like always.