Her

Elaine's POV

   I sit on the edge of my bed, shivering.
   "Not again, not again..." I whisper to myself.
   The papers are already bursting with news.
            Another mysterious death. Who is behind these murders?
   I start sobbing, putting my head in my palms.
   The memories just won't stop. They are destroying me from the inside. I am afraid to even look people in the eye. I am so lucky that my parents are away. Who knows what I would've done to them? They are inoccent.
   "They are all inoccent!!" I scream, crying even harder.
   I lie down on the bed, crying myself to sleep. Again.

Tina's POV.

   I open my eyes slowly, a sun ray nearly blinding me. I try to put my arm in front of my eyes, only to find that something is holding it. I whip my head around, expecting the worst.
   It's Newt.
   He opens his eyes, sensing the movement. For a few seconds, he looks confused, then his eyes become the size of two large saucepans as he stands up straight,blushing madly.
   "Tina, I-I'm sorry, I, um, let you sleep here and I got to work on-on some potions and I came to check on you and I, um, may have fallen asleep."
   I smile, blushing as well.
   "May have fallen asleep?" I question.
   "Certainly fell asleep" he answers quietly, looking down.
   I look around. I'm under the bowtrucke tree. I look around me, remembering Newt giving me Pickett.
   "Pickett?" I say, panic in my voice. "Pickett!" The fear that I squashed him during the night creeps in.
   I look at Newt, panicked , only to find him smiling.
   "What's so funny?"
   "No-Nothing. I just like the way you were worried."
   "You like it when I'm worried?" I say.
   Newt looked down, realizing his mistake.
   "No, of course I don't. I, um.." he looked lost.
   "It's alright, don't worry about it. But where is Pickett?"
   The answer comes from the tree, where I see Pickett chittering.
   "I swear to Merlin, if he's laughing at me.."
   Newt is so red trying to hold back his laugh that he looks like he is going to explode.
   "Why are you laughing at me?" I laugh.
Instead of an answer, he just starts laughing harder. He looks so happy. I've only ever seen him this happy when he is taking care of his creatures.
   Hold up. Does that mean-
   "Yes it does. You're only noticing now?" a chirpy voice breaks me from my thoughts.
I turn around, and to my utter surprise I see    Queenie and Jacob looking down at us.
   "Queenie?!" I say, standing up.
   "Surprise!" she says, holding her hands out.
   Jacob gives us a friendly wave.
   What is she doing here? She should be in New York, at the apartement, safe..
   "Oh, I did go to New York. And I came back!" she smiles.
   "Alright. Queenie, outside, now." I say as I start walking towards the ladder.
   "But-"
   "Now!" I almost scream.
   She goes silent and follows me. We climb up into the apartement and I go on the street so that the boys can't hear us.
   "What are you doing?" I hiss.
   "I just though you'd be happy that I'm back."
   I sigh.
   "Of course I am, but.. Jacob? Could you put yourself in more danger?"
   "I can manage it! I wasn't just going to leave him there!"
   She can't manage it. She doesn't realize what she put herself into.
   She goes still, her smile disappearing from her face. In horror, I realize she read my thoughts.
   "No, Queenie-"
   "Just stop" she says as she turns around and enters,slamming the door behind her.
   I stand there, looking at the street, trying to calm down.
   "Newspaper! Newspaper! One for everyone!" a boy calls out.
   I recognise the calling for the wizarding paper as the boy comes closer. I start heading towards the door when I catch a glimpse of the front page. Is that..Newt?
   "Here! I'll take a number of the Daily Prophet! "
  This is the safest way to ask for one. If for some reason he used the same calling by coincidence, there would be no harm done.
   "One sickle!" he says, handing me the paper.  I give him the money and take the newspaper.
   There is a picture of Newt, Theseus and Leta,at what looks like a book event. It must be from his book launch. I look at the photo description.
          In this picture we can see Newt Scamander next to his fiancee, Leta Lestrange.
   I feel my heart dropping to my stomach. The disbelief in Newt's voice when he saw Leta.. I could've misunderstood it. I misunderstand a lot of things lately, as it seems.
   The door opens behind me.
   "Please, Queenie, I need a bit of time" I say.
   "Um, it's not Queenie" Newt says.
   Great. Just what I needed.
   "What do you want?" I say with clenched teeth.
   "Well I saw Queenie storming in and I just wanted to make sure you're okay-"
   "Oh, like you care about that sooo much!" I blurt out.
   He steps back, surprised.
   "I-I don't know what you mean-"
   "Yeah, sure you don't!" I say angriliy as I slam the newspaper on the ground and walk away.
   "Tina, wait-"
   I don't listen to him as I walk away, on the streets of London.

____
Yeah I couldn't resist adding the plot between them from the movie. And also, you got some insight in the killer's head!
Just a sneak peek, but more is coming! Let's say.. In the next chapter?
And also, two chapters in a day? Yeah well what can I say, school and extremely bored. I think that's enough.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!
Thanks for reading!