Interlude

Hey my name's Hannah as you know, I'm 16 years old and I live here, in Orlando. I moved here when I was only a few months old. Me and my brother Tayler live with our aunt since our mom died in the terrorist attack in New York on September 2001... So I was raised by my aunt " momma Birlem" I gave her that name when I was still a kid cuz she's like my mother to me. We also live with our cousins Joey and Sophia. Bella and Scott doesn't live with us anymore, Bella lives with her boyfriend and Scott with his fiance. Joey and Tayler are always together and same for me and Sophia. She's like my best friend. My boyfriend Payton is also my " best friend" but Joey doesn't like him idek why. Tomorrow is the day that I leave for my high schools campus. I'm kind of scared about living alone but I have a roommate even though idk who she is, but I'm also very happy that I would spend some time far from home. Yeah I know that's weird but in my old high school, it was like hell for me... I was being judged, bullied and so on. So maybe it'll make me more secure....

———————————————————-
Heyy ! Yeah I know it's a short chapter but it's just to make you guys more comfortable with the story so you guys know what's going on. So I hope you'll like the story ! Don't forget to comment some ideas !

Note : No matter what's going on in your life don't forget that you ARE loved and that you ARE someones inspiration. You ARE beautiful and worth it. You can do it and I love u. Stay strong baby. 💓

- Hannah 🧸