chapter four

Hannahs POV
" Hey are you okay ?" I heard someone say behind me.
I quickly whipped my tears away and turned around. It was Darius. What is he even doing here?

" Yeah I'm good don't worry it's just..." I said trying to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

" You can talk to me if you want. I won't tell anyone." He said looking at me in the eyes.

" Thank you but I need to find Sig, I want to go back at the campus." I said walking towards the door.

As walked in Sig ran up to me. She saw that I was crying so we went back to the dorm room.

* skip to the next morning*

Today Sig and I had our classes together. I'm glad I don't have to be alone here. We just finished english class and now it's time for lunch. I was holding my plate and walking towards Sigs table, when someone pushed and made me fell en the ground. I turned around and saw Zoe. She was laughing at me and same for the others of the cafeteria. I was just there, sitting on the ground being laughed at like an animal at the zoo. I stood up and looked over Sigs table. Sig was looking at me with sadness in her eyes. And next to her was Darius. He looked at me with a sorry face. I just turned around and ran all the way to the the lockers. I didn't know where I was going so just sat there, crying. Why does everybody hate me ? I didn't even do something wrong...

Sig came running towards me. I love this girl. I don't really know her but she's already here for me.

" Omg Hannah are you okay ? Don't mind Zoe she's always like that." Sig said whipping my tears away.

" I can't do this anymore. Why does she hate me so much I don't even know her. I don't want to get bullied anymore Sig... At my old school I was also getting bullied and it didn't turn right." I said crying even more.

" Don't worry Hannah I won't let anyone hurt you. Don't mind her and don't listen to what she says she's lying. You're an amazing girl Hannah don't let anyone make you weak." She said reassuring me.

I dried my tears and stood up. I told her that I wanted to be alone. So she went back in the cafeteria. I just went to the football field, and sat on the bleachers. I was listening to music and singing. I love singing. It's like an escape for me. I forget everything when it comes to music. It makes me feel free.

I was writing in my journal when a drop hit my book. I look up and see that it was about to rain. So I went down the bleachers and ran back to my room. When I got there I was already wet. Hopefully my bag was protecting my books. I went back in my room, took a shower and put on my pyjamas. I realized Sig wasn't here so I didn't mind she was probably with her friends. I brushed my teeth and hair and then went on my bed.

I wanted to text Payton so bad. But I replayed what he said to me in my head a hundred times.
I'm sorry Hannah, I really loved you.
He said that like he didn't love me anymore.

With all of these thoughts, I fell asleep. Hopefully tomorrow is going to be better.

———————————————————-
Hey guys ! Sorry chapter four is late but here you go. I hope you enjoyed it. What do you think will happen next ? Comment some ideas.

Note : Sometimes, people that we trust doesn't trust us back. So one day, if you lose them, think that if they really trusted you and loved you like they said, they'll not go they'll come back. I hope you're having an amazing day, I love you. 💓

-Hannah 🧸