chapter five

Hannahs POV
I woke up to my alarm going off. I stood up and went in the bathroom. When I was done getting ready I put my lunch box in my bag cuz didn't want to eat in the cafeteria because of what happened yesterday.

* Skip to lunch*
I was in the locker room cuz I just had PE, I'm so freaking hungry ughhh. I took out my lunch box and while I was closing my bag, someone grabbed it. It was Zoe. Not surprise tho.

" Can you give it back I'm kind of hungry." I said trying to grab it.

" Yeah sure !" She says as putting my lunch box on the lockers.

" Enjoy your meal fat ass !" She said laughing and walking away.

I didn't bother to say something. I was to busy trying to grab my lunch box but I'm to small. I was so hungry that my hands where shaking. I just left the room crying and went out to sat under a tree.

I was so hungry that my stomach was hurting so bad and I was shaking too. I just ignored it and continued to write in my book when someone goy in front of me.

" Hey Hannah I was wondering me and the others are going to eat at chick-fil-a since we don't have school this afternoon, would you like to come with us ?" Darius said looking at me.

" It's okay I'm not hungry." I said with a fake smile but I think Darius noticed.

" Yes you are. You're shaking Hannah, why don't you eat." He said knelling in front of me.

I hesitated a bit about telling him what Zoe just did but I didn't tell him.

" Okay you're right I'm hungry but I forgot my money." I lied.

" It's fine I'll pay for you now let's go." He said smiling.

This boy is really sweet. I think I like him. NO Hannah don't. You just broke up with Payton 2 days ago.

A few moments later we arrived. Darius payed for me and I was a bit shy in front of all his football friends. But we laugh and joked around. It was fun. After we ate Darius and I just walked around the campus and talked about everything when someone screamed my name behind us...

———————————————————-
Hey guys so here's chapter five. I know it's a bit short but I try my best to write more. I hope you liked it!

Note: Don't let anybody tell you, you can't do something. Stay focus and you can do it. I believe in you. I love you beautiful.💓

- Hannah 🧸