CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO » I think a hero is any person
really intent on making this a better
place for all people. . .

╰ CHAPTER TWO ╮

CHAPTER TWO

N E W    Y O R K S A N C T U M

" From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence." Explained Wong as he used magic to show the universe and five out of the six Infinity Stones.

" Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time." Called out Doctor Stephen Strange as they stones show up. Each of the single Infinity Stones lights up as Strange names them off. Dr. Strange opens the Eye of Agamotto, revealing the Time Stone emitting emerald light.

" Tell me his name again." Said Iris as she back looked at her best friend with a rather worried look.

" Thanos. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him." Stated Bruce. Iris paled a little bit at mention of Loki's name. She had temporarily under Loki's mind controlled during the battle of New York. It made her feel little sick and overwhelmed.

" This is it... What's our timeline?" Tony questioned.

" No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones, that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands, on all six Stones, Tony..." Bruce was cut off by Dr.Strange.

" He can destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." Finished Dr.Strange as he glance over at Tony , who was now leaning against a cauldron, stretching like he's about to go for a run. Iris rolled her eyes at Tony. She knew he wasn't taking this as serious as he should be. She sent him a small glare of annoyance.

  " Did you seriously just say 'hitherto undreamt of' ?"

   " Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Retorted Dr.Strange questingly. His tone was full of annoyance which just made Iris sigh and shake her head at Tony's ways.

  " Is that what this is...?" He questions as he looks at it. The Cloak of Levitation smacks Tony's arm, surprising him. Tony looked at the Cloak with an offended look. Tony straightened himself out with scruff.