Monthly Poll

April 2019 Poll Results:

1. Between Zeus, Hera, Ares, and Aphrodite, 100% of voters selected Hera as their least favorite goddess.

2. Given the Ares cabin, Poseidon cabin, Apollo cabin, and Athena cabin, the unanimous vote was for the Athena cabin to be the most likely to win Capture the Flag!

3. About 70% of you agree that between Tratie, Gruniper, Tysella, and Thaluke, Tratie is your favorite minor ship.

4. With the choices of Piper and Percy, Leo and Annabeth, Meg, Katie, and Calypso, and Reyna and Rachel, the majority vote has decided that Piper and Percy is the unmentioned friendship you'd most like to see more of.

5. For the choice of meeting Big House residents Dionysus, Seymour, Chiron, or the Oracle of Delphi, 60% would most like to meet Chiron!

6. Between Thaluke, Caleo, Frazel, and Jiper, Frazel has been chosen by 60% as the most likely ship (other than Percabeth) to have survived Tartarus.

7. With the options of shadow travel, pegasus flight, the Argo II, or the Princess Andromeda, there was a tie between pegasus flight and the Argo II for the best form of travel.

May 2019 Poll:

1. Which of these characters is most likely to become famous?
A. Reyna Ramirez-Arellano
B. Leo Valdez
C. Piper McLean
D. Rachel Elizabeth Dare

2. If you could resurrect one of these dead characters, who would it be?
A. Silena
B. Bianca
C. Zoe
D. Beckendorf

3. Which mythological creature would you rather be?
A. Naiad/Dryad
B. Centaur
C. Satyr
D. Pegasus

4. Which Heroes of Olympus book is your favorite?

5. Who would be the best sidekick for Piper?
A. Reyna
B. Frank
C. Rachel
D. Calypso

6. If you could bring one of these main fandom characters into HoO, who would it be?
A. Harry Potter
B. Tris Prior
C. Katniss Everdeen
D. Magnus Chase
E. Clary Fray

7. Lastly, who (outside of the Seven) do you think is the most underrated character in general?

That's all for now! See you next month, half-bloods!