Prologue

Hello, Sol hero just telling you guys this my first book and I just want to say I got this idea from other books. Most of those books are discontinued or just never updated so I am always left in a cliffhanger. I don't own any characters or Bnha.

PS: the pic above has nothing to do with the story I just like it anyways enjoy the story.

================================================================================================================================================================

It was a day no other the sky was partially cloudy, bird were chirping, people were socializing but one kid stood out. He has a mess of fluffy dark green hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular, their irises the same green color as his hair, and are usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent appearance. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek, he is often described as being plain-looking. Today he is celebrating his birthday with his mom and he will be also find out what his quirk is. This boy is Izuku Midoriya he is turning 4 this today.

Izuku: Mom after this can we go check what my quirk will be

Inko: yes after we are done 

They finished with the small party and got in the car to go to their appointment. While in the car Izuku was thinking about what his quirk can be. Inko and Izuku made it to the doctor's office just in time for their appointment. When he finished taking his test he went back to his mom to wait for the results.

Izuku: I can't wait I wonder what quirk will I get 

Inko: Whatever quirk you get weak or strong I know you're going to be the best hero

Izuku: Thanks mom

After their little conversation, the doctor walked in and sat down in front of us. The doctor looked up and he clearly had a face of sorrow. The doctor finally spoke.

Doc: I am sorry Izuku won't have a quirk

Inko: wait really... are you sure

Doc: we conducted all the test so we know he won't get a quirk. If you want more proof then look at this X-ray we took. You see his toe it has two joints while people with quirks have only one.

Inko: Ok thank you, doctor, we will take our leave

Doc: Ok have a good day

While driving back Izuku was super quiet. All you can hear is his shaky breath escaping his mouth. After a while, his mom stopped the car and Izuku immediately opened the door an ran as fast as he can. His mom was calling for him but he just ignored it. While running Izuku got caught up villain attack. Izuku hid behind a tree but was still watching the villain. Out the corner, on Izuku's eyes, he saw a man wearing a yellow jumpsuit with a white cape he was bald couldn't be taller than 5,9. The guy was fighting the villain and before Izuku could blink the man beat the villain. Izuku was stunned and he ran up to the guy.

Izuku: Sir whats your name and quirk

???: The name is Saitama and what is a quirk?

Izuku: You don't know what a quirk is here let me explain

< Timeskip after Izuku explains what a quirk is >

Saitama: Is that so then I guess I don't have a quirk

Izuku: YOU DON'T HAVE A QUIRK

Saitama: Chill kid no need to scream

Izuku: Sorry... But how did you get so strong can you please tell me I am Quirkless and I always wanted to be a hero

Saitama: Ok I will tell you but keep it a secret I don't want super strong bad guys running around.

Izuku: OK

Saitama: 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, 100 push-ups, and a 10 km run each day but since your young start off small then gradually increase it. I did it for 3 years and look at how powerful I became.

Izuku: Will I be bald though 

Izuku said this with a sad face

Saitama: No no no I became bald because I didn't take care of my hair

Izuku: Ok 

As Izuku was leaving to go back with his mom he saw a metallic dude walk next to Saitama and teleport away.

Izuku: what was that 

Inko: IZUKU WHERE ARE YOU

Izuku: Oh yeah I should go back

Izuku life went from bad to good after his encounter with Saitama. Izuku decided to take Saitama advice and become strong so he can protect people. This is how Izuku became the worlds best and strongest, hero.

================================================================================

That is the end it took me so long to make this I hope you enjoy it. The next chapter will come out next week so until then just relax. 

   Goodbye