UA entrance exams: Chapter 5

Before I start I just want to say thank you. We reached 1k reads!. I was so happy that people were enjoying this book. I want to do something but I don't know what to do so you guys choose what you want me to do or not it's your choice. Now let us get into the story.

===========================================================================

We see Izuku and Uraraka training at Zenpachi Beach. There is still a month before the UA exams.

Izuku: Uraraka since this is the last month we are going to start training harder alright

Uraraka: Ok Izuku

Izuku rushed Uraraka but she dodged to the side and went for a kick. Izuku went for a kick as well and both of their kicks connected causing a shock wave. Uraraka took the most damage from the recoil and fell to the ground.

Izuku: Uraraka activate One for All

Uraraka: Ok but what for 

Izuku: I want you to use it against me

Uraraka: But my bones break after I throw a punch

Izuku: Try channeling it through your body

Uraraka: Huh?

Izuku: Think about it if you have all the power in one arm it will put your bones under pressure but channeling it throughout your whole body will evenly disperse the power so your bones won't break.

Uraraka: Ok I think I get it

Uraraka got up and closed her eyes.

Izuku: Remember to stay focused and kept it at a certain percentage 

Throughout Uraraka body red streaks appeared and were replaced with pink lightning. Izuku was shocked at how his theory worked.

Izuku: Uraraka how are you holding up

Uraraka: It hurts but I can manage

Izuku: Are you able to move

Uraraka: Maybe

Izuku: Alright then

Izuku went for an attack but Uraraka dodged the attack the expense of losing her new form. ' I need a few seconds to activate OFA' thought Uraraka. Izuku kept going not stopping at all. Uraraka thought of an idea. She picked up sand and used it as a smokescreen. Izuku was blinded until he saw pink lightning. He tried to look closer but was hit by a punch to the face. Izuku looked up to see Uraraka surrounded by lightning. Uraraka rushed Izuku and kicked him. He tumbled around but quickly got back on his feet. ' so this is the power of One for All I'm glad it didn't end up in the wrong hands' thought Izuku. Uraraka rushed Izuku once again but before she reached him she passed out. Izuku rushed to her.

Izuku: Good job today Uraraka

Izuku carried her home. Once he reached her house he put her on the couch and went to cook food. He made his favorite dish Katsudon. Once he was done cooking the food he went to wake up Uraraka.

Izuku: Uraraka wake up I made food

Uraraka woke up and was surprised how close Izuku is. She blushed and jumped away.

Uraraka: O-ok I w-will be there in a b-bit

Izuku: Ok?

Uraraka went to go change and Izuku went to go prepare the table. Uraraka came down and sat at the table. Izuku set down the food and sat down.

Izuku and Uraraka: Thanks for the food

As they were eating Izuku started to speak.

Izuku: That new form of yours is strong