Training and new student?: Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I have been busy with school and stuff. Some chapters won't follow the direct storyline because I forgot the exact events that happened but I will try to make it work somehow. Before you start ready I just want to say thank you. The massive growth of this book is outstanding. Ok now let us get into the story.

Characters don't belong to me they belong to the original creator Kohei Horikoshi and also the picture does not belong to me.

===========================================================================

It was the second day of school. Izuku was sitting in his desk waiting for lunch because he forgot to eat breakfast. 'Only one more class' Izuku thought. 

Aizawa: Alright that is for today get the assignments done and get prepared for Heroics.

Izuku's head shot up when he heard a familiar voice coming down the hall. After 2 seconds the door slammed open showing a bulky figure with a huge smile.

All Might: I AM HERE!!

Aizawa: Can you not slam the door we just got it fixed.

All Might: Sorry and I also brought the new student.

After he said that kid with purple hair walked in. He had eye bags and looked like he did not want to be there.

Aizawa: Class, meet your new classmate go on introduce yourself.

???: Hello the name is Hitoshi Shinso

All Might: Ok class now go get ready and meet me at the training area B but before that. 

All Might pressed a button on a controller. The wall near Izuku opened up and suitcases popped out.

All Might: These are your costumes. They were based on what you sent in and the people who didn't send in a form got their costumes based on their quirks.

Everybody got up and got their suitcases.

<Time skip>

All Might waited at the entrance of the training area. As the students walked through the tunnel All Might proceeded to say "They say the suit makes the hero and you all are looking superheroic".  Everybody stopped in front of All Might. 

Uraraka: Where is Izuku

Izuku: I'M OVER HERE!!

Everybody looked back to see Izuku in a green one-piece jumpsuit with a yellow cape.

'So simplistic' everyone thought.

'That suit reminds me of him' thought All Might

All Might: Ok so now that we are a here we are going to do hero training. 

As All Might said this he pulled out notecards.

All Might: Today we are going to have two teams pitted against each other. One team will be Hero's and the other will be Villans. To determine the teams we will draw lots.

<The teams are the same as the anime except switch Mineta with Shinso>

All Might: First up Team A vs Team D

'So I'm against Bakugou' Thought Izuku

Bakugou: Your dead Deku

All Villans will get a five-minute head start so they can set the bomb.

Uraraka: We got this Deku

Izuku: Y-you called me D-Deku

Uraraka: Yeah it has a strong vibe to it or do you not want me to call you that