The Start of the Journey: Chapter One

I would like to thank all the support I got on the prologue. This is my first time writing a story so this really makes me feel good getting all this support. I have one question, who should receive One for All. Here's a list I have, Bakugo, Shinso, Uraraka, or should I make an original character inherit the quirk or you can send in your own character and I will make a raffle. Or you can always send your recommendation on what character should inherit. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter see you later.

Ps: I don't own the pic

======================================================================================================================================================

<Narrator pov>

It was 6:00 am in the morning when we see young Izuku getting ready for school. While getting ready he was reading over a book call Road to Hero.

Izuku: Ok I finally finished the workout schedule today marks the start of my hero career

Inko: Izuku breakfast is ready

Izuku: Ok mom I will be down in a few

Izuku put the book in his drawer and left to go eat breakfast.

<Izuku Pov>

'I can become a hero now without a quirk and it is all thanks to Saitama' Izuku thought as he was leaving his home to go to school. It had been 3 Days since he talked Saitama. Since then Izuku has been fantasizing about his hero life.  When Izuku entered the classroom he saw his friend Bakugo making explosions out of his hands.

Wow Kacchan that's awesome: I said

Bakugo: Yeah I know whats your quirk Deku 

I don't have one but I can still become a hero: I told him with a smile

Bakugo: how you are weak, worthless, and quirkless 

I looked at Kacchan with a questionable face and before I knew it I was on the ground. 

What was that: I said

Bakugo: worthless Deku you don't belong here give up on being a hero

Why do you say that: I said with tears in my eyes

Bakugo: because you can't defend yourself and you are quirkless

The whole day I spent thinking about what happened today. I went home and locked myself in my room to escape life. I was about to rethink my choice until I remembered what Saitama told me 'It will get hard but I just kept going because I wanted to reach my goal to be a hero'. With that thought, I got off my bed went to my drawer and picked up my Road to Hero book and looked at the first page. The first set of workouts I have to do is kinda easy but for a four-year-old, it's not that simple. For the first workout, I have to do 5 push ups, 5 sit ups, 5 squats, and a ten meter run each day and if it starts to get easier then I increase the amount. 

" This is going to be hard but it's going to be worth it," I told myself.

<Narrator Pov>

It has been a few years since Izuku started his workout and a noticeable change was shown. He did become stronger but he lost his emotions.

A/N: Basically it's like Mob Psycho 100. Mob holds his emotions or does not let them show as much because he will lose control of his powers. If Izuku let his emotions get the best of him then he will lose control of his power.

Izuku went to his middle school and as usual, he gets bullied but he does not fight back. Even though he is nowhere near Saitama level of strength he can still take out many pro heroes who rank the top 50. Class started and his teacher walked in with a stack of papers.