The First Day: Chapter 6

All characters in this story do not belong to me they belong to Kohei Horikoshi the original owner.

===========================================================================

It was Monday morning when Izuku running around his room trying to get ready for school.  His mom told him earlier that school starts at 8:00 and the current time is 7:30. Izuku quickly put on his shoes and ran at max speed. He was running faster than the bullet train that was right next to him. After a minute passed he finally reached the front gates. He stopped to look at the building and thought to himself ' I finally made it '. Once he walked into the building he realized that he did not know where his class is. After walking around the hallways he decided to enter a random room hoping it was the right one. Once he entered it he looked around. The whole class turned to face him.

Izuku: umm can one of you guys show me where class 1-A is 

After Izuku asked this a man stood up. He was fairly built, had blond hair with a cowlick, and had a cartoon looking face.

???: I will show you the way

The man then walked to Izuku and lead him to his class.

Izuku: Thank you and the names Izuku Midoriya

???: Mirio Togata nice to meet

Izuku: so what year are you in

Mirio: I am a third-year here

Izuku: Awesome what quirk do you have

Mirio: I will tell you that once you have earned my respect

Izuku: ok

After five minutes of walking Izuku finally made it to his classroom. He thanked Mirio and entered his classroom. He took his seat and waited for the bell to ring. While waiting for the bell a familiar person approached him.

Uraraka: hey Izuku 

Izuku looked up and smiled.

Izuku: Hey Uraraka 

Uraraka: are you ready for the first day

Izuku: not really but I am at least prepared

The bell has rung. Everyone went to their seats and waited for the teacher. When the door opened a yellow caterpillar entered the room. Everyone had their eyes on the yellow mass that entered the room. 

???: I'm your teacher call me Mr. Aizawa now since we got introductions done put these gym clothes on and meet me outside.

After the introduction, the teacher rolled out of the classroom. Everybody got up and left to the locker rooms. 

< Time Skip >

Izuku got done changing but had one problem. His outfit was too small. He tried to get a different one but they ran out. He decided to go with it and deal with it later. Once he went outside people stared at him. He joined the rest and waited for instructions.

Mr. Aizawa: Ok class were going to do a fitness test but with a twist this time you are allowed to use your quirks

After explaining more of the rules he called on Bakugo to demonstrate one of the tests they are going to do.

Mr. Aizawa: Bakugo, use your quirk to throw this ball.

Bakugo: Alright simple enough. 

Bakugo caught the ball and stood in the circle. He reeled back his are and yelled DIE before he threw it. After he threw it Mr. Aizawa gave him his score. Someone in the class got excited and said something that ticked off Mr. Aizawa.

???: This sounds like fun

Mr. Aizawa: Fun you say then how about this whoever is last get expelled

???: Buts that is not fair 

Mr. Aizawa: Not everything is fair. Natural disasters, deaths, and villains are not fair. Do you think they will stop just because you say it is not fair? No so quit fussing. Midoriya you're next.  

Izuku walked up and caught the ball. He stood in the circle and got ready. Izuku took a deep breath and reeled back his arm. Izuku then tried to throw the ball but was stopped by a white scarf.

Mr. Aizawa: You planned to hold back didn't you

Izuku: No sir

Mr. Aizawa: Try again and don't hold back

Izuku: Yes sir

Izuku reeled back his hand and threw the ball. He threw the ball so hard that it caused a shockwave and broke the sound barrier.

Mr. Aizawa: 55885.8 m good job Midoriya

Out of nowhere, Bakugo tried to launch an attack at Izuku but was stopped by Aizawa.

Bakugo: Deku were you holding back on me this whole time

Mr. Aizawa: Back off Bakugo

Bakugo: Deku you bastard remember your place worthless trash

Izuku continued his way back to join the group of students. After all the tests were done, Mr. Aizawa showed the scores.

1st: Izuku

2nd: Bakugo

3rd: Shoto

4th: Uraraka

5th: Momo

6th: Kirishima

7th: Lida

8th: Sero

9th: Kaminari

10th: Ojiro

11th: Shoji

12th: Asui

13th: Aoyama

14th: Ashido

15th: Koda

16th: Jiro

17th: Hagakure

18th: Tokoyami

19th: Sato

20th: Mineta

Mr. Aizawa: Mineta you will be transferred to the general ed department I will also be getting your replacement from there.

Mineta started to cry and threw a fit so Aizawa wrapped him with the scarf and dragged him back to the class to get his stuff. 

Izuku: Wow well at least he was not expelled

Uraraka: True but what is the General Ed department do 

Lida: The general ed department helps develops quirks of the people who couldn't make it in the hero course.

Everybody returned back to class and went to grab the paper Mr. Aizawa left them. When Izuku entered the classroom a bunch of people surrounded him. 

Mina: How are you so strong Midoriya

Kirishima: Your strength is super manly 

Izuku: Umm I'm not that strong 

Kirishima: you threw the ball 34 miles away

Izuku was starting to regret not holding back more. After he answered all the questions he got his things and left. 

'I wonder what will happen in my next three years here' Izuku thought

===========================================================================

Sorry for the short chapter I really wanted to make a longer one but I wanted to get this out to you guys so you can enjoy my story more. 

Until next time GOODBYE.