Eighteen18

Jahking*

"Heeey Jahking" Madison flirted interlocking her arm with mine. I rolled my eyes and move my arm.

"Bye" I said speeding up.

"Quit!" She poured pulling me back. "Lemme all to you nigga damn"

I stopped and looked down at her. "What?" I asked annoyed and she smacked her lips.

"Don't be acting like that" she rolled her eyes. "Anyways, What you doing after school?"

"Going to my GIRLFRIEND house" I said putting emphasis on Girlfriend and she rolled her eyes.

"It's always about yo girlfriend, when you gone realize I'm what you need?" She whined

"You're delusional" I laughed getting ready to walk away. That's until she grabbed my face kissing me. I was shocked and caught off guard. I pushed her and wiped my mouth.

"What the fuck" I spat

"You're mines Jahking!" She smirked before walking off.

Ma🤤💙

Wyd? I miss you
Sent 10:15 AM

Oh...
Sent 10:35 AM

What's up witchu
Sent 10:40 AM

Nothing Jahking
Sent 10:52 AM

So I'm Jahking now?
Sent 11:03 AM

Boy go finish kissing on Madison
& leave me the hell alone😒
Sent 11:09 AM

I ain't even kiss back tf
Sent 11:11 AM
•read

Man ite, you trippen fr
Sent 11:40 AM

Who the fuck told her? And why the fuck she ain't ask me, what she was gone do go ghost on a nigga?

I'm not even tripping though, she ain't going nowhere. In about three days she'll be over it and trying to be my friend again.

Walking to my next class everyone was looking at me weird and shit. Shaking they heads and mumbling stuff to one another. I know damn well Eisha ain't go put our business out.

"You sad as hell best friend, how you gone do my best friend like that? That's hella fucked up" Magic shook her head approaching me.

"How the fuck- who told you?"

"The whole school knows. Look" she said pulling out her phone. She showed me an Instagram post from "Lincolnhigh.gossip" the picture was Madison kissing me.

"Magic I swear I ain kiss that hoe back, she kissed me!" I explained and she shook her head.

"Ion know King, you look a lil... I ain even gone say it. But what did Eisha say?" She asked

"She told me to leave her alone" I shrugged.

"You don't care?" She scrunched her face up

"I do"

"Whatever, Get to class. And stay away from that hoe" Magic said leaving to class.