Fifty50

Eisha*

Soooo, y'all remember when I kissed Jahking a few days ago? Yeah I think that was a goodbye/breakup kiss.

Ever since that day, we haven't talked like at all. Not even through text and I was fine with that. It's like that kiss made me just stop going crazy over him.

I rarely think about him now, it's hard to explain. Anyways, my Butt still haven't woken up. It's so weird without her here because I'm so used to her.

"Put her down nigga" I hit Ethan upside the head.

"You gone stop putting yo hands on me" he said.

"Yeah, yeah" I waved him off and bent over to pick up one of Fat's blankets. His funky ass bumped me and made me fall. "Ethan I'm finna fuck you up" I laughed.

"Come on" he kicked me.

"Staaaawwp"

"Crybaby ass"

"I ain't crying, you just cheating. Let me get up all the way first"

I got up and jumped on his back choking him. He sat on the couch, so he could unloosen my grip. When he did, I tried to hurry and hop over the couch but he had my leg.

"Stop my baby crying!" I yelled.

"No the hell she not" he looked at her sleep. We both started to laugh and my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Yes, Asha? I was calling to let you know that your daughter is awake"
"Oh my gosh!" I screamed. "I'm on my way"

"Come on" I jumped, "Nala woke up!"

"Word" Ethan smiled helping me get Fat stuff ready.

I was about to call Jahking, but he texted me saying she was up so I didn't have to. Ethan parked his car and we got out going inside.

"Mommy!" Butt cheesed and I ran to her hugging her. My emotional ass started to cry and she wiped my tears. I love my baby so fucking much!

"I feel better" she told me.

"I know" I smiled.

Ethan placed Fat's car seat on the couch and waved at Nala. "Hi Ethan" she waved back.

"Guess what Butt" I cheesed.

"What?"

"Your birthday's in 3 weeks"

"I be four" she said excitedly holding up five fingers.

"Like this" Ethan laughed going to help her.

The hospital door opened and Jahking came in with that girl. He mugged Ethan and I mugged her. I rolled my eyes and sat down giving him and Butt some time.

"We haven't appropriately met yet, I'm Angel" she smiled.

"Eisha" I kept it simple and cute.

"You have some really beautiful babies"

"Thank you" I smiled

Fat woke up and started to whine, "Can I?" Angel asked.

"You on yo period?"

She nodded her head yes. "Then no, she ain't old enough for you to hold her while your on" I said taking her out. I wasn't on no mean girl type shit, just being cautious.

"Give me her" Jahking walked over to me and I handed her to him with the quickness. She gets heavy way too fast.

"Butt you hungry?" I asked and she nodded.

"I want McDonald's"

"Ethan can you take me t-"

"Nah, I got you" Jahking handed Fat to Ethan.

"I-"

"Come on, my baby hungry" he tried pulling me.

"Well then you go by yourself. I'm not just finna leave my kids"

"Girl" He said putting Fat in her car seat. "We can't take Nala anyways, now come on"

I watched him leave out the door flabbergasted. "Well then..."
-

After we ordered the food, we decided to get food for everybody because why not, we were waiting in the drive through for our turn.

"What's up with you Ethan?" He asked shaking his leg.

"He my friend.." I said looking him up and down. "What's the deal with you and Angel?"

"That's my girl" he shrugged.

I'm not gone lie, my heart broke hearing that. I know I said I wasn't crazy over him, but I'm damn sure not over him. "Mhm" I said looking out the window regretting that I asked.

"Nah I'm fucking with you" he nudged me.

I mentally rolled my eyes and felt relieved. He continued to shake his leg as we drove up a little in the line. "You Okay?" I asked him.

"I'm fine"

I left it alone after that and texted Ethan asking him what they were doing. "Okay I'm not okay" he blurted.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Eisha I'm going fucking crazy without you, I can barely sleep, everything just pisses me off now. I miss you, I miss being home, I miss laying next to you, I miss waking up to yo annoying ass talking shit. I'll quit my job, I'll help you out a lot more. Anything you wa-"

"Oh my god shut up" I laughed because he was talking fast and I barely understood him.

I could feel him looking at me, but I didn't want to make eye contact with him. "Look away and drive up" I blushed.

"Can I come back? I apologize for putting my hands on you because I knew you was just trynna make me mad and even if it was true, that still doesn't give me a reason to ever touch you"

"Jahking its okay" I put my hands on top of his. "I provoked you and I apologize for that. I shouldn't have tried to blame you for what happened to Nala because it wasn't nobody's fault, how could we have known. Oh and you don't have to quit your job"

"You know I would've" he smiled going to the window. We paid and got our food, then headed back to the hospital.

Jahking*

"So we good?" I asked her when we got out the car.

"We good" she smiled handing me her hand. I interlocked mine with hers and we went up to Nala's room.

I took Sarabi out her car seat and laid her next to Nala since she asked me to. Eisha passed out the food and my creepy ass just watched her.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked back. "I think you're going to be needing this back" Angel smiled handing me the box with the ring in it.

"Good looking"

—————-
Excuse any mistakes !
Should he propose ?