Thirty-nine39: pt2

Jahking*

"Baby!" I yelled out for Kayla. She walked into the living room sitting on my lap.

"Wassup" she played in my hair making me move my head back a little. I don't know why but that reminded me of Eisha, no cap everything she did reminded me of Eisha.

"Is Bray dressed?" I asked and she nodded. The door was knocked on and Kayla got up opening it.

"Oh hi Eisha" she smiled hugging her. Eisha rolled her eyes and held a mug on her face before patting her back. When Kayla let go, Eisha quickly put on a fake ass smile.

"Brayden ready?" Eisha asked. "I gotta get back to the house"

"I'll be right back"

Eisha stood at the door waiting and looking back and forth from her car and phone. "Girl come in" I told her.

"I'm good" she let out an annoyed sigh.

"Why you acting like you don't like me" I stood going to her. She rolled her eyes a backed up a little.

I sighed and just looked at her. There was no doubt that I missed her and wanted it to be her who I was laying with every night and telling I love you. Things change though.

The main reason why I'm with Kayla is because Eisha rejected me multiple times after she found out I cheated. I eventually got tired of it and formed a relationship with Kayla.

I got Kayla pregnant one night at AJ's birthday kickback. I was crossfaded and one thing led to another. I didn't intentionally mean to cheat on Eisha, but I did and as the dummy I am when I found out about my second child I entertained Kayla.

"Alright, here's his bag" Kayla handed it to Eisha.

"Only the girls were supposed to stay the night, but I guess he can stay too"

"Oh, Jah said-" Kayla started as Eisha rolled her eyes at her calling me Jah. "Nevermind. I'll just have my mom watch him"

With that Eisha picked up my 2 year old and took him to her car. "She don't like me" Kayla laughed. "I don't care though because I know my baby do"

I laughed and picked Kayla's small body up. She wrapped her legs around me and we began to kiss passionately.

Eisha*

Nala and 7 other children her age ran around in the set up backyard playing. I watched as she interacted and had a fun time with each but Brayden.

I try my best to let her know that he deserves her love because he's her brother. No matter how many times I tell her though she doesn't listen.

"NALA BABY!" I heard Yoni loud mouthed ass.

"TT!" Nala ran to her.

"Happy birthday Butt, you having fun?" She asked and Nala nodded harshly. "Okay, go play Imma go talk to your mommy" Yoni smiled.

"Why you sitting by yoself... you look lonely" she laughed.

"Because I am" I sighed. "Yoni find me a boyfriend of something damn"

"Biiitch, I got you!" Solai sat on the left side of me. "Look, he fine as hell and got a daughter Nala's age" she showed me a picture.

"I think the fuck not" I cocked me head back. "I barely like my daughter's brother" I said causing the twins to laugh.
-

It was now just us adults woke and laughing. I purposely had all the kids over first, so that after cake and ice cream they'd be tired.

Just like any other day, except today Jahking and Kayla were added, we talked and laughed about any and everything.