Fourty-six46

Eisha*

"Come on, you can do it" the nurses and doctor cheered me on.

"I can't" I cried and Jahking rubbed my head and squeezed my hand.

"Come on baby" he kissed my forehead.

"The baby's too big, just cut me open" I continued to cry.

"Look, we're almost there. Just a few more pushes and you're done. I promise"

After 10 long, painful pushes, my baby was born. "Congratulations mom, it's a girl"

"WHAT!?" Me and Jahking yelled.

We decided that we wanted to wait until birth to figure out the gender. I'm real upset because I wanted a fucking boy and after this birth I ain't having no more kids!

This was the most painful feeling ever, Nala didnt even hurt this bad. "We've got to stitch you up, big mamas tore you" the doctor chuckled.

"You think that's funny?" Jahking asked upset.

"Don't mind him" I laughed. "We were just really praying on a boy"

After my baby was all cleaned up, weighed, and checked, you know all that stuff, they handed her fat ass to me. "How much she weigh?" Jahking asked.

"8 pounds, 10 ounces" she smiled and my jaw dropped.

"Well shit" I looked at her. She was just the cutest thing. The little pain I was still feeling and the anger of her being a girl went away when I looked her in her eyes. It's really love at first sight with your kids.

She yawned and her bottom lip started to quiver. "Shhh, don't cry fat" I bounced her a little. When she calmed down, I handed her to Jahking.

I was moved into another room, so that I could have visitors and was waiting for Chris to bring Nala to me.

"Oh my gosh, Nala's birthday is in two months" I sighed.

"Okay?" He asked trying to under why I said it like that.

"She's about to be four" I pouted.

"Eisha don't" He side eyed me knowing I was about to cry.

"I swear it's the hormones" I said as tears slipped from my eyes. He got up walking over to me and handed me our baby.

"Scoot over" he told me and I did. He laid in bed with me and played with my messy hair. There were a few knocks, then Chris, Nala, and my nurse walked in.

"Here's the birth certificate that needs to be filled out, along with these papers" she sat them on the small table. "Also, we need you to feed her so she learn how to latch on while we're here to help"

"Okay"

"That's the baby?" Nala asked and I nodded. She smiled and reached to touch her face but I stopped her.

"Dirty hands, go wash them"

"You promised I could name her" Jahking smiled widely.

"I did not" I rolled my eyes.

"You said boy you name him, girl I name her. Quit playing wimme" he got up grabbing the papers.

"Don't put nothing stupid" I said regretting ever saying that. You see, I was just so sure it was a boy.

"Here" he smiled widely handing it to me after about 7 minutes.

"Go see what Butt doing" I told him.

"Okay, don't look yet then because I wanna see your reaction" he said before getting up.

Nala climbed in bed with me and Jahking sat on the couch. I took a look at the name and started to die with laughter. "You're so headass"