"For you..." Part 6 of 6 (Nathan's Chronicle)

"Fuck," I bit down on my bottom lip while Dalton held both of my legs back while he ate my ass like he was eating a fucking well-done prime steak. "Eat that ass, bae, fuckkkk!" The only thing that would make this moment better would if I had a blunt in my mouth, but I was too fucking occupied by Dalton's mouth work to even ask him to stop to let me roll one right quick.
           "You like that shit," he asked me while steady licking my ass and looking up at me as I moaned.
           "Hell fucking yes I do. You got me so fucking wet. Fuck me, pleasssse. I want you in me right now," I moaned as I pinched my nipples.
           Dalton winked at me and took one more long smack on my ass before he throwed some lube on my ass and placed on his condom. I was so fucking ready to be fucked by him. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking about when I was so convinced that my night would be the total opposite. I just knew for a fact that, Walt, would be the one fucking my world up tonight with one tongue lash and dick slap at a time. Shitttt, Dalton showed the fuck up and was showing the fuck out!
           "Open that ass up for me," Dalton slapped my hole with his dick and spat in me.
           "It's all yours," I stretched my legs back and opened my hole. I felt the mixture of his spit and the lube slither down awaiting for Dalton's dick to enter me. "Take this ass and make it yours again," I demanded him while biting my bottom lip.
           In no time, he placed the head of his dick in my tight, wet ass. "Open that ass up," he pressed harder in my tightness.
           "Mmmm, fuck, ok...," I relaxed and let him in me. "Shiiiiiittttt," I moaned. "You feel me?" I asked him while I watched his dick go in and out in slow strokes. My ass started creaming and the sounds of him going in and out of me was so fucking hot.
           "You so fucking tight and wet," he moaned as he continued stroking in and out of me. "Feels so fucking good, bae."
           Dalton started grinding in a circular motion inside me. It was driving me insane with exctacy. I kept my legs stretched back as he continued to fuck me senseless. It wasn't long before I released my legs and then wrapped them around him. I grabbed his ass and pushed him further inside me.
           "Deeper!" I demanded. "I want you to bust so fucking hard in me," I moaned.
           Dalton began stroking in me deeper and faster. I clenched on his dick with every stroke and from the way he was licking his lips and moaning I could tell he was enjoying it.
           "Fuckkk, keep on clenching on my dick like that !" He moaned. Then, he leaned over to suck on my bottom lip. I grabbed the back of his neck and folded my legs tighter around his waist. "Got damn, you about to make me bust," he moaned into my mouth while kissing me.
           "Let that shit go," I moaned back. "Bust that shit!"
           Dalton grinded deeper in my ass as I leaned my head back trying to keep from screaming out in complete pleasure, but I couldn't contain it any longer. "Ahhhhh!" I yelled. "Damnnnnnn, get that shit! Fucking, cum for me!" I yelled and continued holding onto his waist and was almost about to slip off this rollercoaster of a fuck.
           "I got you," he grabbed my legs back up and placed them back around his waist. Then, he grabbed my hips and continue to drive his dick deeper in and out of me. I could tell by the way he was biting his bottom lip that he was ready to explode at any moment.
           "Fuckkkkk," he started yelling. "I'm cummm-," he couldn't even finish his sentence as he pulled out of me, ripped the condom off and came all over my dick and balls.  "Ughhh, fuckkkkkk," he continued moaning and slathering his cum on my dick and balls.
           I reached down and started stroking my dick with his cum all over my dick. "Damn, you good," I asked Dalton as he fell back first to the opposite end of the bed. He moaned and nodded in reply to my question. I got up and then laid on top of him. Meshing his cum and the combination of our sweat against him as I laid on him.
           "So," I kissed him. "When you moving back in?"
           Dalton chuckled and grabbed my face to pull me in for another kiss. "You are a damn fool, you know that?" He smiled at me. "You sure you ready for me to move back in?"
           "I mean, hell yeah! This was the most noise this apartment has had since you been gone. Well, aside from me jacking off," I laughed and hit him on the chest.
           "Hmmm, you couldn't have fooled me. If I hadn't came before, Walt, I'm sure you both would've had this room just as lit as y'all had the backseat of your car that night I caught y'all asses," he grabbed me close and laughed.
           "You just couldn't wait to bring that shit back up," I pushed him and got off the bed. I was low-key pissed that he did, but he had a point though. If he hadn't showed up before Walt, then it would have been a different fuck session.
           "Did I piss you off?" He leaned up and sat at the edge of the bed.
           "It's cool, I deserved that one. To be honest, I never imagined us being together like this ever again since that night. Aside from all the other bullshit we've gone through, I really fucked up that night."
           "Yes, you did. But, I fucked up too by just leaving and not facing you that night about it. I was so fucking angry at you. I figured it best to just leave before I'd said something I'd regret later. But truth is, during our break, all I could think about was my sexy ass weedhead of a man."
           "You are so fucking ignorant," I laughed as I sat next to him.
           "I know, but you love it though," he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Just one condition if I move back in and before we can continue to salvage our relationship," he gazed at me.
           I was nervous as fuck to even ask what the condition was, but shit, I'm too deep in it with him now. "I'm listening," I replied.
           "Be honest, you still want to fuck him don't you?"
           "Is this a trick question?" I asked.
           "No, I'm being real with you right now. I need to know. Do you still want to fuck, Walt?"
           I guess Dalton was not going to back down from this shit. I looked up at the ceiling, sighed, and  replied, "I can't deny it at all...," I paused. "Yes, I have to admit the urge is still within me, but after reconciling with you, I don't have to want that anymore. That was a fucked up question to ask me at this moment."
           Dalton got up from the bed and walked towards the window. "It needed to be asked and I appreciate your honesty," he replied with a calm voice.
           "So, where are we going to go from here?" I asked him. I couldn't believe that I admitted I still wanted to fuck, Walt! I was shocked at how calm he was... which was scary as fuck to be honest.
           "Dalton, you good?" I continued to stay seated at the edge of the bed.
           "Yeah," he replied.
           "Good, then answer my question. Where are we going to go from here? "
           "Like I said I had one condition. You told me the truth and now it's time to make it happen."
           "Huh," I wanted to make sure I heard his ass right the first time. "Make it happen?"
           "You heard me, right. I can't go on with you having that urge present in our second chance.  I'm willing to move back in and move on after you finally get it over with. I want you to fuck, Walt."
           "Dalton, did you snort some shit while we were fucking? You can't be serious, right? You want me to fuck, Walt, knowing how much you hate his ass?"
           "Do you trust me?" He asked as he turned toward me.
           "Yes, but..."
           "But nothing," he interrupted me. "I mean what I fucking said. I'm allowing you to fuck him before I come back. I need you to get that shit out your system before I agree to move forward with you."
           "Fine," I agreed to his condition. "But under my own condition as well."
           "What's that?" He sat back down next to me..
           "I want you to be there. Watch, join, or just jack off while watching us fuck, I don't care, but you have to be there," I demanded of him. I was still shocked that we were having this conversation, but he brought it up.
           "Bet that, shit. I don't know why you would think I wasn't going to not be there in the first fucking place," he replied.
           "For you, I'll do anything to make us work again," I leaned over to hug him. Even if that meant fucking, Walt, I contemplated to myself.

     ***    Find out in Volume 3... What happens next... Do you think Dalton is going to actually let Nathan go through with this? Better yet, will Nathan actually do it?   ***