||Stay|| ErrorMare || Officially Re-written For the last time!||

Why do ya'll still read this lmao

Finally finished this with a lot of changes lmao

It's 2am forgive me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Underswap unfinished copy #10987

Silence.

Silence. It was so thick that if you stepped on a stick, it would echo across the cold, dark, lifeless forest of Snowdin.

A sudden loud sound echoed in the forest...a small portal that flickered furiously with the wind. Glitching sounds came from it, and along with it, a petite body fell the portal as it closed behind them.

Error, the God of destruction, fell into the 10,987th copy of Underswap, falling into the cold yet soft snow as the closing portal barely missed separating him in half by a hair's length.

He let out a groan as he fell on the cold, white snow, staining it a dark blue with his blood, letting out a small whimper as he felt the snow melt into his open wounds, giving it a stinging sensation that slowly disappeared within seconds.

Taking a deep breath, he lifted his heavy head. Glancing at the surroundings around him, checking if he was the only monster in the surrounding area before he summoned his console, checking if there were any anomalies in the AU that he would need to exterminate before destroying the alternate universe.

Finding nothing, he closed the floating console, knowing that no glitch would be able to escape if he-

"Found you..."

A tormentingly familiar voice echoes in the desolate alternate universe.

Error froze 'There is no way he could have found me..!'

He spun himself around, using the snow as a boost as he began to run in the direction opposite to the location of the voice, opening a portal to escape the AU.

But before he could open a portal, he felt an intense pushing pressure, followed by a searing pain on his side, as he was blasted a few kilometers away from where he last stood, earning a pained groan from the dark-boned skeleton.

He fell to the incomplete floor of the AU, shaking his head as he pushed himself up with his wounded arms, but found himself unable to get up with the amount of pain he felt pulsing throughout his body.

He snapped his head up, sensing a bone attack flying towards him.

He tried to summon his strings, but with the amount of usable magic he had left, he could only invoke a bone attack. In a panic, he blocked the attack with his own, but with no strength left, his attack flew out of his hands, landing on the floor a few feet away from him before it disappeared.

Error felt his breath hitch, attempting to ignore the rising fear in his head as he heard the all-too-familiar sound of the artist's shoes walking towards him. Ink grinned, it seemed that Error didn't have anyone to heal him from the last fight they had, making his chances of dispatching the said skeleton even higher.

"Sorry to intrude on your so-called work.."

Ink swung his large paintbrush, creating several puddles from which purple chains rose as they flew towards Error, wrapping around his limbs as they suddenly retracted, holding him to the ground, earning a pained yelp from him.