|| Well... || Special || Rewritten

crakky.

ALSO THEY ARE HUMANS WITH MAGIC HERE FUCK YA-

Also warning ⚠:

-exsessive swearing.
-meh, you find it out.

_________________________

It was 3AM...

Error yawned as he came through a portal, holding a bag of groceries in his right arm, and a starbucks pumpkin spice latte in his left hand.
(I got the latte part, right? I don't know much about lattes...)

"Why was he doing groceries at like...3AM?" You ask?

Well, basically, Cross woke up the entire mansion with his non-stop crying.

Why was he crying? Because they ran out of chocolate, and he said that he wouldn't stop crying until he got chocolate, so you can imagine how pissed Error was, and how many brain cells he burned to stop himself from deleting Cross from existence.

In addition, it's been a few weeks since they got groceries and they had no more food in the house, so they really had to go get groceries.

AND Nightmare wanted a starbucks, so he, being the uKE- I mean...lover, gave in to his lover's pleading face and got him a starbucks after getting the groceries.

But before they could choose who would buy the groceries, they already had their eyes on someone.

And who else did they choose other than the multi-billionaire Error?

The bitch who glitched gold in his fucking ditch-

So here he was, walking back to the mansion, groceries and latte in hand, kicking the door open before kicking it back closed, making a large banging sound.

Error tried to navigate his way through the mansion, because the lights were off and he couldn't just risk the eggs under the bag, or the latte in his hand.

And he was just too tired to remember he had Magic so let's just skip that part-

So, in the end, he got lost, and now he was getting scared, because he did NOT want to see the uhm...Lust's torture room...

Error called out to the gang, his voice kind of hoarse after yelling at the gang a few hours ago about being responsible and cleaning up their fucking rooms.

"Hey! I'm back and I'm lost, get down here before I- what the fuck?"

Error cut himself off, feeling something drip on his face, startling him a bit he teleported the groceries to the kitchen, hearing a soft plop again.
(He teleported the things to the kitchen, yet he didn't teleport himself to his room wtf-)

He wiped it away, only to find blood on his fingers, surprised, he looked up to the ceiling, and on it was a handwritten note for him, written in blood.

If you want to find your friends, you'll have to find each room that corresponds with the clues, good luck.

P.S: I stole your friends btw..

P.S: Don't use your magic, or you'll watch them die.

...

'Okay hold up...excuse me but what the fuck?'

Error thought as his face turned blank.

'Who the fuck does this motherfucker think they are?'

He shut his eyes, squatting down as he brushed his hands through his jet black hair, trying to use every cell of his being not to destroy this multiverse after just saving it.