||Irony||Edited

I kinda switched , reduced and increased some lines and who sang them....

I may or may not have also changed some lyrics.

This was kinda..? Inspired by that comic.

And by edited, I mean I only like...slightly edited the things i wrote.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Geno

Error

Fresh.

Geno and Error

Error and Fresh

Fresh and Geno

All three of them

'Thoughts' - style depends on who's talking

"Words" - style depends on who's talking

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I feel like walking has become another chore, I don't think I can go on walking anymore.

Geno groans as he leaned the hard, concrete wall as he tried to keep up with his brothers.

"Hey guys..." He says as he tries to ignore the pain, gaining his brothers' attention.

"Can you go on ahead...I'll catch up...."

Forgive me me for those words I know they're but a cliche to you.

But life is tiring...

"My feet are feeling sore..."

I wish that I could have a bit of time.

"Alright then...just make sure to be there!"

To heal the ache that's growing stronger all the time.

Geno sighed as his brothers looked away, clenching the part where his SOUL would be, in pain.

He tried to steady his breathing, to ease the pain...but it didn't work, and it felt as if breathing just made it worse.

But I know time stops for nobody let alone me.

"Hey Geno...?"

So I go...

Geno looked up at Error, who looked at him with worry plastered all over his face.

"Are...you okay..?"

Geno felt his vision become hazy, the colors looked so bright and he felt as if they were intoxicating him, closed his eyes and faked a smile.

"Yeah..I'm fine.."

Geno pushed himself off the wall, only to lean forward as he fell to the ground.

Inevitably...

"GENO!"

Yeah..