why now? -Im Youngmin x Reader

Y/N's POV
"And the first place is Kang Y/N!" As Lee Seung-gi sunbaenim said my name, I walked to the center and I said my speech. "umm I can't believe this is happening. This all seems just like a dream to me. Mom! Dad! I won first place in Produce 48 * inserts Dongpyo's OMG* I would like to thank my parents for their never-ending support and to my fans who voted for me. I will not disappoint you and I will continue working hard. Thank you! " After saying my thank you speech, I went to the First Place seat and sat there.

-Program ends-

After Produce 48 ended we had one day of rest before starting my group's schedules. I spent my day with Cha Eunwoo, Park Jihoon and Lucas at the Amusement Park, since my parents were busy because My Dad is the CEO of SM Ent. and by Mom is the CEO of CUBE Ent. After having a fun day at the Amusement park, I went home and took a bath. I usually take a bath while playing music cause it's fun. Kangaroo by Wanna One was playing right now. I was jamming to it until the music stopped and I was so pissed off because it was my favorite song playing! So I answered the call before i was gonna say Hello the person on the other line suddenly spoke "can you come back to me? please. "

--------------Author Note--------------
Hi readers!
So in this story Cha Eunwoo, Park Jihoon and Lucas are the age as you.
Also, in this story Iz*one has 13 members:))

Sorry for the grammar mistakes. That's all thankssss