chapter three: what happened?

Youngmin's POV
"Wai-" Before I was able to finish she already hung up, I sighed. "KNOCK KNOCK!!" i was startled by Daehwi who has been telling me that Dinner was ready. I went to the dining room and we started eating.

Donghyun's POV
We talked about how we wanted our MV to look like while eating. We were very noisy except for Youngmin hyung. All he did was eat, we were very weirded out because he was usually very noisy.

Youngmin's POV
"YOUNGMIN HYUNG!!" i was startled so i looked at my members and I realized that they were all looking at me. "Were you listening to us? " Woojin asked. " Sorry I was spacing out." I answered. After we were done eating I sat on the couch and as I was about to press the remote, I heard Daehwi shout.  " WOONG HYUNG YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH Y/N! HOW?? " "ah we are neighbors " Woong answered. "REALLY?! " i accidentally yelled, which caused them to look at me. I was so embarrassed that I ran to my room.

Donghyun's POV
"What's up with him? " i asked while looking at Woojin. He made the how would i know face. Then suddenly Daehwi laughed "I think i know why." we were all giving him a questioning look and he said "It's his First Love. " "WHAT WDYM FIRST LOVE" we all exclaimed. "Calm down I'll explain. So while I was calling him I heard him making a phone call and he was like 'im just shocked that you called  hyung' or something like that. Then the girl was like 'Ahh Sunbae-nim' (Daehwi keeps on explaining) We all burst out laughing "Yah that girl is pretty savage, i like her" Woojin says "Hajima it's Youngmin hyung's girl. Btw who do you think the girl is?" Woong asks "Dunno" I answer.

Author's Note:
Hi guysss. I know this chapter is really confusing. Im so so sorry. But thanksss!!