chapter five: we meet again

Woong-Bold
Y/N- italicized
Woong's POV
"Ok let's rest for a while. " Donghyun hyung suggests. "Uwah the dance is so tiring! " Daehwi exclaims. " Woong someone's calling you. " Woojin hyung informs me. "It's a girl! Who? Who? Who? " Everyone asks me. But I ignored them and answered the phone. "Hello? " "Woong, it's me Y/N. Auntie asked me to pick you up. " " But we haven't finished practicing yet." " Ahh arraseo I'll just give you an umbrella since it looks like it's gonna rain soon." " Okay thanks! " the call ended.

"Who was it? " Daehwi asked me. "It was Y/N. My mom asked her to fetch me but since we're gonna practice, she's just gonna bring an umbrella cause it'll rain. "

Youngmin's POV
After hearing what Woong said I choked while drinking my water. "Hyung are you alright?" the members ask me with a worried look on their faces. "I'm alright." I answered. Damn it, I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe that I choked in front of tge cameras. Ugh.

Y/N's POV
I arrived at Brand New Music Entertainment. I didn't know the password of their door so I had to talk to the Guard first. I went in the building and since they were still practicing, they must still be at the dance studio. So I went there and to my surprise, I saw the person I didn't want to see.

Youngmin's POV
When I saw her, i was starstruck. She became so beautiful. I missed seeing that smile. I didn't notice that my mouth was open until Donghyun pointed it out.

Y/N's POV
"Hi, I'm Y/N." I greeted "Hi we are Ab6ix! " they greeted back. After greeting each other, I asked questions about their group and why it was called Ab6ix. After a long chat the cameraman called because he wanted an interview.

"Eyes on me! Hi I am IZ*one's Kang Y/N." "Q: How do you know Ab6ix's Jeon Woong? " "Ah me and Woong are neighbors." " Q: What's your relationship with him?" " We are friends." "Q: How long have you guys been friends?" " Since middle school. " The interview ended, the questions were mostly about Woong but it's ok.

Youngmin's POV
We started practicing again but I kept on making mistakes because I stole some glances at Y/N. "HYUNG! PULL YOURSELF together" Daehwi yelled. "Sorry." Damn it why am I like this.

Daehwi's POV
"Yah why is hyung acting weird? " I whispered to Woojin and he gave me the How Would I Know face. "Shouldn't we ask him? " i asked "Let's ask him later at the dorm. Let's focus on practicing for now." Woojin told me.

Youngmin's POV
After practicing, we went back to our dorm and took a bath. I lay down on my bed thinking about how hectic my day has been, just because of one person. I was having deep thoughts until I heard someone barge in my room. "HYUNG! you have to tell us something! Daehwi yelled at me. I sat and looked at them with a BRO WUT face. Woong sighed and said " Hyung, you have been acting weird lately." "Guys thanks for the concern but it's nothing really." I told them. They all glared at me and so I gave up.

"Okay okay you win. So it's because of my Ex Girlfriend and I'm trying to get her back. " "Why did you break up with her? " Donghyun asked. " I'm older than her for a year. After graduating, I changed schools but after class I pick her up. Until one day, I was waiting at the gate but she didn't come. So went to her classroom and I saw her sleeping on her desk. " i said.

"So what's wrong? " Woojin asked. "The person seating in front of her was staring at her lovingly the whole time. I got jealous so I knocked and pretended as if I didn't see anything. And she woke up and we went home. I let that slide because it might just be a one-sided love for the guy. But on her prom, she didn't ask me to be her partner and she went with the other guy. I got jealous so I broke up with her. But now I just want her back. What should I do to get her back? " i asked them.

"There's one thing I'm curious about though. Who's the girl? We can't help you if you won't tell us. " Woong said. I took a deep breath and answered "Kang Y/N" All if them were shocked. "Why don't you make her a song? Once you're done making the song you can just invite her to listen to it. " Daehwi suggested. "A song that brilliant! Thanks guys! "

Author's Note:
Guysss the story is almost endingg. Thank you for reading and Sorry for the grammar mistakes. hehe