New Me

I've been up all night studying for my final in math.I was a straight A student. I've never gotten anything lower than a A-. I was top of my grade. I guess you could say my whole life is based on school and on succeeding But it's not like I don't know how to have fun.

I love school to learn but I hate going because of the kids. They are honestly so annoying and they don't give a shit about there grades, but it's not my problem.

I still have friends and stuff but I'm definitely not popular. I don't want to be popular, it's a lot of work. Don't get me wrong I love challenging myself but just not for popularity.

"Emely!" I heard from the front door

"Girl your early." I Said looking over the counter and seeing Logan with her cheer uniform on.

Logan is my best friend. We have know each other since we were born, basically. My mom and her Mom were best friends as well so we grew up with each other. Logan was the head cheerleader, so Yes she is very popular but that's the only person I hang out with that is popular and I try to stay out of her friend group because I just don't fit in and I don't want to.

"Lets go, I have practice." She said walking out the door

Outfit for school

I followed her and we got in her car and drove to school

I followed her and we got in her car and drove to school. As soon as we got out the car, all the football players and cheerleader walked up to Logan. I had to shove my way through the crowd just to get to the front doors

I walked into my math class and took my seat. Just as the bell rung. I took out all my stuff and as I did my pencil fell on the floor. I got out my seat and bent down to pick it up until a bunch of football players ran through the room and threw the football around. I was trembled over by someone.

"HEY!" I yelled with anger in my voice

"I'm umm...sorry." The guy said as he helped me up

I was just angry and gave him a dirty look as he helped me up.

I seen him staring at me for a bit.

"It's whatever just watch where your going."  I Said still having anger in my voice and snatched my pencil out his hand and sat back down.

"Boys boys please find your seats!"   The teacher yelled

I sat all the way in the front and just when all the guys sat in the back, Zion Kuwonu walked in.

My eyes went weak and I rested my head on my hand as I bite on my pencil

"Wow."  I thought to myself

Zion was just so beautiful. His eyes, his light brown skin. He was a dream.

"Zion, please take a seat." The teacher said