Summer..

One brutal hot summer day with the sun shimmering brightly overhead. A female opossum named Tilly padded up to the chief of the western weasels who was sitting in the shade beside the large lake the separated the city and maple park. The western weasels were a mean group of weasels who were great at hunting and fighting. “Sir I have some news.” Tilly muttered. “Yes what is it Tilly.” He replies back with a deep brutal voice. “I heard my brother was found alive in the inner city and I would like permission to find him and help him defeat galora.” Tilly tried be as serious as he was.

“Permission granted.” The dark weasel muttered. Tilly nodded and ran over to a ferry that was about to set off. She grabbed on the rope and climbed on it and went down some stairs to hide behind some boxes. The ferry honked a little bit. She thought about the future and what was to come. Then a opossum appeared from another box. “Where you going?” It asked. Tilly turned to it. “I’m going to see my brother and kill galora.” “Ohh awesome I’m Justin by the way.” Justin said excited. “Yeahhhh awesomeee.” She groaned. “Well I’m Tilly.”

Later after the grass kingdom raid Spencer stopped being a spy and started up a school in the side of the jewelry. Galora’s daughter midnight walked down the sidewalk to get to school and sighed. How would a school of prey would accept a predator. She sighed then walked inside and seen it was rush hour to get to class. She looked up at her piece of paper to see which class she was in. She saw the paper said history. She groaned then padded to find her room.

She walked into the room and soon as she entered the opossums turned to her. The teacher who was also an opossum yelled. “Welcome midnight please come in!” She gulped then sat down beside an white opossum with white fur and red eyes. “Time to tell our names please come up sir.” She pointed to an opossum on the ground. He sighed then came and stood up in front of everyone. “Hello I’m hornet and I hate you all.” The opossum groaned. “Uhm ok thank you hornet next!”

“Hey everyone I’m Sam and definitely not a bloodthirsty weasel trying to kill all opossum society.” He said looking at midnight the whole time. The whole class sniggered and the teacher named tsunami on the board gave them a warning glance. A few others introduced there names which were June,ethan,and the white one was alucard. She guessed his name was that cause of his vampire red eyes and alucard being Dracula backwards. So tsunami started talking about history and it bored her.

It’s was gonna be a long day….