river

Tilly looked out the little window in front of her to see the water wasn’t moving anymore. “Justin wake up the boat stopped.” She murmured to him. “I’m awake I’m awake.” He woke up yawning. The two both got off the boat and stood on the ground and looked at eachother. “Good luck finding your brother and defeating galora!” Justin waved. “See ya!” Tilly smiled and bounded off to search for his brother.

She look through the city until she came up into an ally. She slowly crept through the dark area shivering with fear. Then a bunch of eyes started appearing in the darkness. “Hello little guy.” An alley cat emerged from the shadows. He was an amber tabby like cat with soft green eyes. “I don’t mean any harm.” Tilly gulped. “Of course that’s what they all say.” The cat chuckled. “They call me frenzy and you seem like your name would be Matilda.” “Hello frenzy I’m Tilly not Matilda sir.” “I’m just messing with you.” Frenzy licked his paw.

“Do you know where an opossum named zipper lives.” Tilly asked. “Indeed I do he’s known almost everywhere.” Frenzy purred. “Oh thank you where is he?” “Just down that hole over there.” Frenzy pointed to the dent in the sidewalk. Tilly nodded and ran down the sewerage hole. The stench made her wiggle her nose as she called. “Hello!” There was no reply back. She looked to the right side of her to see a disgusting green river with trash and mold. “Why would zipper want to live in such a dump” she bleated.

She turned around corners and curves until finally she arrived at a door. A rat soon slithered close by her. “Looking for something?” She jumped back to the noise to notice the rat. “Yes I’m looking for Zipper.” She replied. “Ah King Zipper you mean he’s in that door over there.” The rat smiled. “Oh thank you...err” Tilly trailed off. “Call me Capone.” The rat hopped away. Tilly opened the door to an amazing sight then outside. The ice kingdom looked stunning with houses and the castle in the distance.

Tilly ran through the busy streets of ice kingdom and admired the structures and mothers carrying their children on their backs. Then an opossum with a strange robe shouted at her. “Hello would to try out fresh out of the oven spring pie.” Tilly attempted to say no thank you but was interrupted with another opossum. “Come on little lassie seems like this kinda jewelry fits your style.” “No thank you sir.” Said Tilly quickly running out of the market. She knocked slowly as she arrived at the door.

An opossum stuck his head out the door. “Hm?” “I want to see Zipper I am his sister named Tilly from long ago.” Tilly yawned. “Mhm I’ll let him know then I’ll be back.” The opossum replied quickly shutting the door on her. Another opossum came dashing beside her knocking the door frantically. “Let me in you dolts!” The same opossum reopened the door and rolled his eyes at the other opossum then turned to Tilly. “You can come in...and you cosmo.” Cosmos pushes away the door opossum and Tilly and stomped inside. Tilly walked in slowly and thought about what his brother was like now.