Chaptet Ten - The heartless has more heart than you...

"There you are you heartless bastard!" A small smirk formed on Midoriya's face as his plan began to fall into motion. Even with his back turned, the boy could feel the presence of his former friend coming ever closer; the warmth of the boy's explosions being almost soothing if not so terrifying.

Keeping his hands by his sides, Izuku subtlety turned his right hand to activate the Arc Repulsor; it's signature blue glow penetrating through the glove he had used to cover it.

"I heard that you got to kick some Villain's ass, so I'm here to kick yours so ya don't forget your place!" Had Izuku not been on the receiving end of the boy's anger for a large portion of his life, the malace that laced Bakugou's words would have been scary.

"What? You think you're so much better than me now? That you're too good to look at me!?" Izuku's eyes widened ever so slightly. He knew he was going to make Bakugou pissed with his plan, but it was happening a lot quicker than he had anticipated.

"LOOK AT ME YOU SHITTY HEARTLESS BASTARD!" With this cry, almost every other student turned their attention from whatever they were doing to marvel at the spectical. It almost made him laugh. After all, Bakugou was the only person at their school who knew about his Arc Reactor; what must the other students have thought about the 'heartless' comment.

"DIE!" That was Midoriya's cue. Spinning to face the enraged boy, Izuku lifted his Repulsor and crouched on the ground; watching as Bakugou's face shifted from one of anger to one of shock at seeing his glowing blue palm.

Normally, Bakugou would always lead with a right hook; being on the receiving end of it again and again allowed the genius to realise that pattern. However, another pattern that Izuku noticed was that Bakugou would always lead with a jumping explosion when charging into a fight.

Before Bakugou could either land or set off an explosion, Midoriya fired a blast directly into the boy's chest; hurtling him backwards through the air. Had he not surprised the boy by fighting back, Bakugou would have been able to land back on his feet- however he had surprised the boy, and so Bakugou landed flat on his back with a grunt.

The school yard fell silent; faces of excitement dropped to faces of shock, and once again Izuku found the entire class to be staring at him.

Pushing himself up onto his elbows, even Bakugou was silent for once. The heartless bastard that was Izuku Midoriya; the boy that had followed Katsuki ever since they were little; the boy that everyone called weak, pathetic, and useless; the boy that Bakugou had nearly killed... Had finally fought back. Successfully. In front of their entire class.

"You got damn piece of shit! I'm gonna kill you!" Growling, Bakugou launched himself off of the floor with the help of his explosions, before making a b-line for the boy.

The glove already burned off from the heat, Midoriya raised his arm once more; firing a second blast towards the boy- who, with the help of his explosions, danced around the attack.

"That's not gonna work on me twice you little shit!"

Closing the distance between the two, Bakugou reached out to place a hand over Izuku's face, only to grab his metal arm instead as the boy blocked.

"DIE!" Setting off an explosion, the once shiny and pristine metal arm was now scarred black across the wrist where Bakugou had latched on.

"No, you!" Midoriya yelled back, turning his hand around in the blond's grip just enough, before setting off another repulsor blast in his face- causing him to let go and recoil momentarily.

Not wanting to miss his chance, Midoriya bolted forwards with a flying knee to Bakugou's chest, before delivering a spinning backfist to his jaw; sending the boy spinning to the floor, groaning.

"I... I'm not taking your shit anymore Bakugou; I finally figured out how to get into the heroics course- and you're not gonna stop me!" Midoriya smirked, charging up his Arc Repulsor once more.

Rubbing a hand across his face, Bakugou wiped the blood away that had trickled from his nose. Pushing himself from the floor, the two stared each other down.

"Well? Is that really all you've got?!" Izuku called, the high of finally beating the boy seemingly crippling the part of his brain that was in charge of his self preservation. Not missing a beat, Bakugou ran towards the boy one last time, his hand wrapping around Midoriya's neck.

The tension of the onlookers seemed to rise tenfold as they watched the two just stop. Slowly, Bakugou leaned in; whispering something into Izuku's ear, unheard by the rest of the school yard.

In an instant, the geniuses face shifted from one of excitement; from one of anger; from one of of fear- to one of disbelief. Powering down his Repulsor, Midoriya opened his mouth to speak- however found his lungs empty of air upon being swept to the ground.

In silence, everyone watched on as Bakugou looked down to the boy, and merely walked off; where to, none could guess. With a grunt, Midoriya got off of the floor; for once staring back at the onlookers.

"Holy shit dude..." He couldn't tell who had said it, but it was those words that broke the silence, and allowed everyone to laugh amongst themselves in disbelief.

"Sir, I believe that the test was a success!" Jarvis acknowledged, causing Midoriya to crack his own smile as he walked away from the scene of the crime. Though news of this fight was bound to reach the teachers sooner or later- that was the furthest thing from his mind; it wasn't what he needed to worry about.