chapter 1

Michel's pov

Today is the day I get to marry the love of my life. My mom and sister was helping me to get ready for this day. "You look amazing" I smiled at my mom. "Thanks" "are you sure you want to do this now" I nodded. "This a one chance to marry my best friend" "are you sure he's going to say I do" "of course. We have been together for 5 years. So I know he will say yes" "I just want you to make sure that are ready" "I am mom. I promise" then I got my hair done and got my tie on and I waited for the time.

Jesse's POV

My mom and brother was helping me get ready. I'm ready to marry my best friend. I been with Michel for as long as I can remember. He was very kind when we first met. I was new at the school. He showed me around and we ended up talking when I came out to him and he did the same. My mom looked at me and I smiled. "I remeber the day that I married your father. It was special. I can't believe that the time is coming for my baby boy is getting married" "and I can't wait for my little brother to get married either" my older brother Jake, he is and still will be my best friend and brother I can ever ask for. "Are you ready to walk down that isle and get married" "yeah. I've been preparing this for months sence the day he asked me" "so you are ready" "yeah. I am" "good. You better be. I spent a lot of money on the suit. You can't say no" we laughed and we all hugged. I'm so ready.

Michel's pov

Me and my family was talking while I was texting my son to be husband. It's weird though. I never expected to marry a guy. But when I first met jesse I had a girlfriend but I found out who I really was and I broke up with her and now I'm marrying my best friend sence 9th grade. We are in our early 20. Jesse's 23 I'm 25 while his brother is 24. It's weird way but it is what it is right. "Michel" I looked at my sister. "What's up" "are you nervous" that's kind of weird. "Yeah. I'm happy, nervous. I'm a bunch of things right now. I'm ready. Ok" "do you want to back out" "no. Of course not" "ok" then i texted jesse for a while when it was almost time for us to get married.