chapter 6

Michel's pov

We got into the hospital, a doctor was there waiting for us. A lot of people stared, talked. I don't care. They took the baby from us and we went into a room. The doctor got him connected to all of these things and he looked at us. "If my chart says that this is right. But do you have 2 children" "yes and this is our 3rd" "ok" then he left and he broke down into tears. "What's wrong" "I'm worried that she's not going to be ok" "she will be. I promise you" "well i didn't even take care of it" "honey, look at me" he looked at me and I cupped his cheek, rubbing his cheek with my finger. "She is going to be alright. We have to wait until we get news" "i want to see my brother" "you know that this is the place he works, he's taking care of the baby" i got out to the bed and he moved closer to me. We stayed like this for a few hours when his brother came in with our baby girl. "She's healthy. She weighs 4 pounds and 16 ounces" he handed jesse the baby and he leaned his head onto my shoulder. "Hi Caroline" she was the little girl that we didn't know we had. She had a little bow in her hair and was wrapped up in a pink flower blanket. It was just the cutest moment. I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

This miracle happened today

This miracle happened today. He didn't even know he was pregnant at all. I love him with all my heart @jesse_baron. He deserves love because he went through hell for a while. Video coming soon with the whole family.

I posted it on Instagram and I smiled and we shared a kiss. "He should be released tomorrow morning. We just have to make sure he's doing ok" "thanks jake" "no problem" he left even though it's his day off, but he needs to get back into working. "I'm going to take some time off of work to help you with the baby" "you can't do that" "I'll tell my boss that something came up and I have to help you. Besides your brother can't help you because he has to go back to work. Ok" "ok" then our 2 other kids came and I wonder who told them. "Emma, Liz. What are you doing here" "well your brother called and told us that you were here. When did she come here" liz said as she walked up to us. "Did you know" "no, I didn't. That's why I came here" "what's her name" "Caroline" they looked at us like we were crazy. "Are you sure that the baby" "yes" i said and all of them came over. "Can I hold her" "sure" liz then held the baby and Emma sat on the bed. She sat on my lap and liz stood beside the bed. "You know what liz" "what dad" "she reminds me of you. You had the same color hair and eyes when you were born. And you still have them" then the doctor came in. "Looks like we have the whole family here" "girls, introduce yourself" "I'm Elizabeth, Liz for short" "I'm Emma" "it's nice to meet you both, I'm dr. Shawn" "nice to meet you" "so liz, right" "yeah" "your the oldest" "sure am" "what grade she you in" "I'm in high school. 12th grade" "woah, your old" we laughed and he turned toward us. "How are you" "I'm doing well. Just tired" "that's normal after birth. You will be just fine, all you need is rest" "okay" "just let me know if you need anything" "thanks doc" i said. He left. "Liz, put the baby back in the bed, and go sit down on the couch. You to emma" "yes papa" "thank you" then they went to the couch and he curled up to me, his head on my chest. I rubbed his back and after a few minutes he was fast asleep. I chuckled and looked at the girls, they were going to be excellent sisters. I could tell by looking at them. I lifted his head up and I tried to get of the bed but all I heard was whimpering like he didn't want to be alone. So I stayed there and letted him lay on me. This is going to be the best thing that has ever happened to me.