Brand New

This story starts eighteen years ago when two worlds collide. The day and night, life and death, humans and vampires. In a hotel room laid a young girl making love to a very powerful man.

After their ravenous love making the two would see each other in secret over the next couple of weeks. Soon enough terror came blazing in the form of a baby bump. Not knowing what was inside her, the human Alena Swan soon to be Halloway, went to her secret lover.

Her lover Aro Volturi took this miracle child as a threat. Revealing his true evil nature the King vampire conducted an agreement. With the other two kings approval, Aro would take the baby as soon as it was born.
Alena hated the agreement but nonetheless signed her name.

Alena got married to a human who found out about her cheating and unexpected pregnancy. The man did not care as he too cheated. The two got married knowing soon enough they could have their own child, not the monster inside of Alena.

The baby was born on September sixth at five-thirty am. All was well or so they thought as Alena passed away only minutes after giving birth to a beautiful daughter she named Willow Ivory Jane Halloway.

The hybrid child took the last name of her step father which Aro begrudgingly agreed to. The stepfather, James Halloway, left knowing he wouldn't be able to raise the child and with no wife to bore children.

Aro took it upon him to raise his hybrid child. After introducing the rapidly growing child to the guard, Caius, Aro's brother and fellow king raised questions that worried the coven.

Seeing that the child was not a immortal child, they would keep her. Watching the child grow, the three kings each took part in raising the girl. Mostly Aro as it was his child.

As the young princess grew she became her own person against Aro'a choice. But he soon realized she wouldn't leave as the young hybrid loved him too much.

The young princess soon developed gifts and she became the most powerful out of all the guard. The hybrid could read minds, control things with her mind, turn human, become invisible, and control the four elements.

Two years after her birth Willow practiced her gifts relentlessly. She wanted her father to accept her. Unknown to the girl her cousin Bella Swan had just been born who would ultimately intertwine in the world Willow only knew.

Willow soon would
discover something
brand new