TWO

Willow was a very impatient hybrid and she damn well knew it. As she read her French book she knew that at any moment now the depressed and very suicidal vampire Edward Cullen would be dragged into the throne room and executed for breaking a law.
Willow never understood the laws that her father and uncles had put in place all the years ago. Her father, Aro had broke one which led to the birth of her. The blonde never grasped that.

Tugging her blonde locks, Willow absentmindedly started to hum as she pulled her hair as hard as she could while she read the book. Using her gift of control Willow concentrated and made the book float in front of her face so she wasn't holding it. As she read she had the pages flipping by themselves while she quietly hummed and pulled her hair.

Twisting and curling her soft locks Willow stopped when she heard the door bust open. Jane, Alec, Demtri, Felix, the depressed vampire Edward, another vampire and a human all walked into the room. Trying to read the humans mind Willow found herself unable to.

"Why can't I read her mind?!"
"I'm not sure, I can't read it either."
Edward thought back to Willow who just looked angry. She was nosy and liked to read people's thoughts.

As Aro and Edward exchanged words, Willow couldn't but help feel drawn to the human.
"Isabella! Magnifico!" Aro giggled which caused Willow to snap her eyes to her father.

"Isabella Swan! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl! She's your singer Edward to be around her must be so tempting."

Willow furrowed her eyebrows as the girls name. Who was Isabella Swan and why did she feel familiar. As Willow spaced out Aro caused drama. As soon as a giant crash came down Willow snapped back into reality as Felix and Edward fought. Watching as Felix slammed Edward's head into the concrete made her cringe as he cried out in pain, cracks traveling on his body from the impact.

As the two vampires fought the human Isabella started to scream hysterically. "STOP PLEASE STOP! KILL ME INSTEAD JUST PLEASE STOP!" The girl cradled her body as she watched her mate lose to Felix and now Demetri.

Willow flicked her wrist making Felix and Demetri trip, losing their death grip on Edward.
"Willow-tree..." Aro spoke sternly as he saw what she did.

"Yes father." Willow stopped using her gifts. Trying not to roll her eyes she shifted her gaze on the pixie haired vampire who seemed out of it. Reading her mind Willow found herself in the midst of a coven. She saw herself being introduced to a man with golden locks.

Snapping out of the girls thoughts she watched her father question the humans choice of wanting to die for a vampire. Willow thought it was a bit cliche but cute nonetheless.

"She will become one of us, Ive seen it!" The short haired vampire stuck out her hand for Aro to read. He took her petite hand and gasped.

"To see what you see before it's even happened... extraordinary!" He giggled making Willow silently gasp. The man she saw was her future.

"Now go! Make your preparations!" Aro dismissed.
Willow sucked in a breathe knowing this would be her last chance.

"Wait!" She called out causing the court and human to look at her.
"Willow?" Aro asked confused before taking her hand as reading her thought process. She revealed to him the man she saw.

Aro let go and looked at his daughter whose eyes filled with hope. Aro sighed.

"I do not think this is a good idea my dear."
"Please! I can report back what's happening with the girls immortality! Father please just for a while then I'll be back!" The blonde begged.

Aro looked to Caius and Marcus for answers. Marcus nodded to let the girl go as did surprisingly Caius.

"Get the child out of our hair, plus it is a way we can keep tabs on the Cullen's." Caius spoke roughly.
Willow smiled softly. She knew her uncle deep down cared for her.

"Alright, Edward, Alice my daughter Willow is to go with you and report back anything and everything. Is this understood?" Aro spoke with high authority lacing his voice.

Alice the short haired vampire spoke up first a big smile on her face! "Understood! Come I have clothes you can borrow and we can go shopping!"

Willows smile slightly faltered at the idea of shopping.
"Sounds fun."
"It is!"