SEVEN

Willow hated high school, by lunch time her palms were hot to the touch burning everything she touched. She was very close to releasing fire everywhere. Making a fist Willow made her way to the cafeteria. Following the crowd she entered the white plain room full of chatter and thoughts going wild.

Ignoring people's thoughts and conversations Willow scanned the room for the Cullen's. Seeing them sit down with some humans Willow glared. She didn't want to sit with humans. She want to scream.

Making her way over with a huff Willow push passed people. Arriving at the table she cleared her throat and thought to Edward.
"Get me a chair, if I do it myself I'll fucking set it on fire. My hands are so close to spewing fire."

Edward choked and got up, quickly grabbing a chair and placing it next to Jasper and Callum.

Sitting down Willow felt a wave of calmness making her cheeks heat up and her to bite her lip.
"Are you okay?" Jasper turned and asked her which surprised Willow.

"Hmm oh yeah peachy."
"Hi I'm Jessica Stanley! You must be their cousins!" An obnoxious girl smiled a Willow causing her shudder.

"Nice, Willow Halloway."
"I know!"
Bitch what the fuck?!

"Stalk much?" Willow rolled her bright green eyes earning a wide look from the humans and vampires.

"I don't think you are just 'peachy' Willow." Jasper leaned and whispered into willows ear making her cheeks turn pink.

"Tell that to my peach colored cheeks..." the blonde muttered earning a slight laugh from the golden haired vampire.

"Are you flirting with your cousin?" Jessica spoke up making Willow glare at the human.
"If you call that flirting bitch no wonder why you are fucking single."

"Okay time to go!" Callum grabbed Willow's hand but seethed in pain as she accidentally burned him.

"Shit I'm sorry!"
"Let's go!"

With that the hybrid and vampire leave the cafeteria. As they made their way to the other side of the school Willow stopped walking. "Dude you okay?! I'm so sorry!" Willow took Callum's hands and looked over.

"Good thing it takes a little more your oven hands to take me down." Callum teased as he pulled his hands away.
"I can heal them!"
"You're freaky kid."
"Yeah I get told that a lot."

With that Callum turned around and hugged Alice who had seemingly followed after the two had left.
"I love you so much.." the dark haired vampire mumbled as he hugged his wife.
"Yes I know but I have more important things to discuss than our love." Alice pushed him off with a teasing smile making Willow feel awkward.

"Do tell-"
"No, nope, hell to the no." Willow read Alice's mind before she could even speak.
"I didn't even-"
"I hate parties and I hate red heads even more so who is that chick!"
Alice just glared at Willow who had her hands on her hips.
"Can I talk?"
"No..." the blonde hybrid said with defiance but then nodded and mumbled a yes.

"Thank you!" Alice quipped. "But the party is mostly for Bella, and the redhead she's... she's not important." Alice hesitantly said making Willow raise her eyebrows.

"What's the Cheeto looking head asses name?"

"Victoria perhaps you know her?" Alice not so innocently asked making Willow shake her head.
"Never heard of her, I would remember a walking Cheeto in the castle."

"Whatever you say Willow."